East End Meet, Saturday December 4, 2004

Ok cool thanks alot, i hope i can get there. Ill hopefully be done for the cruze.

Cool man hope to see you there.

Hey Denis, if you and the rest of the Kingston Krew make it out for this try and bring your digi cam for vid and pic’s while were out having fun.

Easy 8)

I’m not sure about the rest of the guys but I will more then likely be there. I will definately get some pics for whoever wants them. I will also bring the camcorder so we can get some vids of everyone having “fun” :wink: this time (stupid digi).

i hope i can get my car fixed before the met so i can push it and break it agian cause today my car doesnt start at all

ill bring my digi but i dont have a camcorder…waiting aroud for boxing day to pick one up :lol:

ill also bring my digi and camcorder. i get a little crazy when it comes to taking pics and shooting video. :lol:

Hey guys.

That sounds great. I am still waiting though for you guys, especially the guys out my way, to let me know about any spots that you want to hit. Bringing camera’s and what not is great but, useless if we have no where to go. I only know of spots out in the west end and I don’t want to cross the city to play there. I want us all to play close to home.

So let me know and don’t forget to confirm if you and any guests are coming as soon as you can. More people would be nice too and if they still have there 240’s out would make it even better :smiley: .

Take care.

Easy 8)

If i can get out, im working on a mounting system for my camcorder in my car so that will be good and riged.

I might be a bit late and wearing a Staples uniform :smiley:

dude can u get discounts on ink cartridges? :oops:

if so bring a black one to teh meet! lol

For Lexmark Z11 - 12A1970

back on topic!

1. sidewaze --------------------- + da Wif!
  2. Solarian ---------------------- Solo
  3. Two4Tchaz--------------------- Friend(danielle)
  4. SDragon----------------------TBD
  5. Bero --------------------- TBD
  6. Toronto240sx----+(my girlfriend is stored away for the winter so I will just bring that girl im seeing).
  7. Jsp3c ----------------------- +gf or friend
  8. Da newbster (possibly not for wings depends on work but for miniput and cruze for sure)----------------+gf
    8)NeveR --------------------- gf or friend or solo (we’ll see)
  9. JDMRIDE ------------------------ S0L0
  10. me-------------------------------TBD
  11. Nismo_Only----------------------TBD
  12. purple240sx…me ,myself, and 240

Naw, we only get em on discount days, and I’m still on probation so they’re bein gay about it :frowning: Staples has the worst discounts ever… 10% once every 2 months!!

Thats crazy chun

6. Toronto240sx----+(my girlfriend is stored away for the winter so I will just bring that girl im seeing).
  8. Da newbster (possibly not for wings depends on work but for miniput and cruze for sure)----------------+gf
  10. me-------------------------------TBD
  13. Sean_Brinston…me, mybuddy who drives a haichi and the 240

Would any one be able to pm me directions?
Thanks guys

10. got_boost_S13-------------------------------me + buddies

just confirming that i will be there!

Hey that’s great man. I am glad to hear you can make it.

So if I counted right, were up to 18 people including members and guests. Please, for all you TBD’s, don’t forget to post if your coming and how many guests so I will know to make the reservations.

Take care all.

Easy 8)

confirmation of me coming… ill be there by myself.

4. SDragon----------------------solo

Hey guys.

Well in speaking with Jon, NeveR, about the meet we were wondering if you guys would like to save the mini golf for another time in favour of going for a little Touge run and hit some spot’s for some fun :wink: , that Jon showed me tonight?

As well if you PM Jon he’ll email you a couple of pic’s of the touge run were planing. We’ll hit all those place’s after Kelsey’s. If we do the golf thing in Whitby, we’d have to back track in to Scarborough and Pickering.
So we thought this might make more sense and of course we can always cruise around too.

So let us know what you all think and don’t forget to post if you coming for sure by this Wednesday.

Take care everyone.

Easy 8)

Going with what Bruce, sidewaze, said:

It would honestly be a heck of a lot easier and better on gas if we knocked out the mini-golf and just hit up the wing place and the cruise afterwards.

We can definately hold off on the mini-golf for another day, when it gets colder we’ll wanna be inside as much as possible!

If you want to see a couple pictures of the run, PM me and i’ll gladly deliver.

The other spots are awesome too but you’ll have to come along to see em.

Post up guys.

EDIT: and if possible, mention what car you’ll be arriving in/driving to give us a better idea of who will be participating in the “activities”.

well i wont be bringing the 240…“decided” to “store” (ill tell u guys the story later) it for the winter…so ill be coming in the maxima… :cry:

btw…i vote no for the putt putt!