NEW MEETING PLACE

someone has to organize a new meeting place for markham

Why don’t you try to organize something instead of just putting a useless post up. Or atleast sugest a few locations.

over the course of the winter id like to start looking into another new meeting place and have solid meets that occur twice a month

if anyone is interested in helping me or has any suggestions please feel free to pm me or leave a message in this thread.

thanks

GT

wohoo lets all go to timmies :roll:

^

that was useless.

unless there is something important you have to say… keep it to yourself.

anyone have anything important to say?

GT

:lol: that wasn’t directed at you Greg, so no hard feelings.

heh its all good

i dont want this thread cluttered with exess posts thats all

suggestions only. or it will be deleated.

GT

fine details parking lot 8)

i second trigger.

id be down.

the billiard hall is around the corner as well… so thats good

anyone else have any thoughts?

GT

ok theres

1. wood and 16th tims

2. macown and hwy7 tims

3. coffee time on woodbine ( near dr inks)

and theres alot more but i cant think of any now

anyways since i made the post ill help GT GREG to find a new chilling place

^

all too high profile

i dont know about you but im tired of cops

GT

Keele and Steeles Kelsey’s.
they have an enclosed parking lot in the back, and themanager will hook up a group deal. We can do this as a regular once a month thing, a little dinner and a civilised cruise.

As long as no one is being a jack ass (burnouts, parking lot slide action, streaking etc…) there should be no problems.

I can get details in the next few days if it’s something people would want to do.
Beats timmies any day.

DRE

food basics greg!

lol damn right.

humm we should actually do that.

its a very good meet spot.

enclosed, timmies right there. if we consistantly got a lot of cars out then it would fill the lot.

well consider it

GT

I like DRE’s idea.

The CT parking lot at woodbine and 7 is usually empty and hidden from the road.
could be pretty prime for regular meets

coffee time at 16th and leslie

which foodbasics??? the one at macown and 7??/ if sooo too many cops drive by there… i even metioned that place but too many cops

another place can be macown and 16th sobeys parking lot … theres also a pizza pizza there ( for people that are hungry) and a second cup!!! big parking lot. . never see any cops there and im there all the time because i work there

Should we vote on which place it’s gonna be? I just found out yesterday at the meet that I’m in GTA North, so yeaaa :slight_smile: I’d like to know where we hold meets. The kelsey’s idea sounded the best to me so far, but I’m up for anything.