hey Joe and Maxima Chris

how bout that game tonite? 8-2 sittin on top of the AFC West :pimp:

LT has more td’s than 18 NFL TEAMS :rofl: :tup: :tup:

O jay…you dont want to gloat just yet :stuck_out_tongue:

a win in denver is good reason :slight_smile: its been a long time comin!

:tspry: celebratin right now, theyre undefeated when I wear my gates.

On another note I would have done the same thing olshansky did to that fucker, except maybe ripped his helmet off first. Finally one of their dirty ass O-linemen got what he had coming a bit.

Fucking Right Doggy…I had to stop watching when they were down 17-7…then I can back with 6 minutes to go in the 4th and they had just scored to go up 28-27 and was HELLZ YES…LT FTW…Rivers is holding is own WOOT WOOT…PS I am going to the Chargers vs Bills game on teh 3rd

that was the wierdest end to a game i’ve ever seen haha from all the penalties after the extra point that made it a 40 yd kickoff, to cobbs fielding it at the 1, then 4th down from the 1, then those 2 lame ass penalties, then the sack/fumble. all in a minute and like 30 seconds lol

it was crazy…the one spike the Denver guy went for the Chargers knee…I know u can cut block but come on they all knew he was gonna spike it not need to try and cut him like that…I would have punch him too

those power rankings are looking good today.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

hopefully now that they finally got noticed by the media thanks to ladainagod they dont choke…I don’t think we have to worry about the raiders though

see ya at the ralph guys! (and i fear for losman’s life since merriman’s comin back)

yea i seen that today, impressive :slight_smile: once castillo and merriman come back watch out!

where you guys sitting?

I will be in section 206 row 6 …my woman will be sporting my Brees jersey…Scoreboard corner endzone visitors side

133 Row 13…50 yard line bills side

133 row 4 here

u guys are far away :frowning:

debating wearing my LT jersey or not, i wouldn’t wanna get spit on :roll: stupid buffalo fans…

its not like SD is a division rival or anything

neither was green bay lol

a true fan would wear the jersey. Come on man, just tell them that you drove from the farthest distanced team in the NFL from buffalo to see the game :lol:

im wearin mine…you wont get shit in 133. It’s all people that have had the seats in their family for 30 years so they don’t get out of order and risk losing them. The poor ones in the rockpile are the ones you ahve to worry about

yea i am on the visitors side …although it dont mean shit…but its prolly gonna be sooo cold that she will have layers on over it anyway

lol i was just thinking about that, its prolly gonna be too cold anyways :stuck_out_tongue: joe you goin with anyone who doesn’t have a jersey? they can wear my merriman if they want haha