Pats/Giants

?

good game, but I think Pats will overtake by 3rd

pats are gonna destroy them

G-MEN suckas. We’re takin the bowl this year!!!

Clarify, who is going to win, or who do you want to win?

going to win

pats by 3

from week 17, anything could happen

Pats going to win, but I’d have a beer in celebration if they didnt.

guh pats will win…

both championship games sucked though so I really dont care who wins anymore…

oh, pats.

They earned it, and are far more polished. Giants D has a sincere chance at disrupting Pats… but the same is true for Pats D vs. Giants.

Will be a good game, but I don’t think Eli will be able to outwork the secondary; the Pats front 7 will keep the run in check - giving up ~80-120 yds.

Eh, the AFC game was a good watch, but with 50% of the SD offense out fo the game, what’d yah expect outta them? :slight_smile:

NFC game was a great game to watch, the Pack-O just couldn’t get anything done, anything at all.

ugh 4 scoring drives and you can’t come up with a TD…
seriously though wtf was up with 21 being on the bench…are you saving him from reinjuring himself when he plays…in the probowl?

yeah and the pack should have won that game…turnovers kill Favre…please retire.

Pats.

Giants will be blown out.

i dont think the pats will blow out… remember how close the game was when the played at the end of the season… except if milhouse… i mean eli… gets stage fright

how much is tiki barber kicking his own ass right now HAHAHAHAHA

eh yea. But the turnovers are not a new thing… lol
I think he is simply getting to old to play at speed in those conditions. After sitting idle through halftime + that long opening 2nd half NY drive… he just had no spirit. Looked like he didn’t really want to be out there.

I would’ve liked to see the Pack go, cause I’m a longtime Favre fan. I think he needs to give it up. He played pretty well all damned season, but you have to pull out a win in that game.

And… I’m proud of Eli. He’s come along way in the last two years. He’s not the total package yet, but Ithink its really starting to click.

not very much I’m sure… he got out with his health, a fair bit of money, a decent NBC gig. Sure, he doesn’t have a ring, but I think that moving on with post-NFL life was the primary concern for him.
$0.02

maybe if it was a couple years down the road… but im sure its eating him a lil since it was just one year later and he surely could have made ONE more season just to try for that ring again… if he isnt now, will definately be if the giants win

rofl

lol son, if you wanna keep working here stay off the drugs…hahaha classic