Retard explains to shiftwhat Vtakkk is

Age has nothing to do with being able to afford things, Im a 23 yr old single mother making 12 a hour with a 07 si and I have no prob affording anything at all.

1st : If you can sell all this for what you say its worth, then why didnt you just part it out then?

2nd : Cold Air intake looks very similair to one I saw at Pep Boys for like 20 bucks. Tranny and Engine together MIGHT be worth 300 together if parted out, and a flywheel and clutch for that car new is only 100 bucks. Plugs and wires are prolly around 50, The car has high miles and body is not in great condition.

3rd : 4 cylinders dont have headers buddy, it has A header, so I dont know what you mean by “those dc headers”. Plus thats not even a DC header, I had one on my old Civic, and it looked way different then yours, and I had the same engine.

5th : I would pay you to keep the gay tach. Whats the point in having 2 tachs? :retardclap

4th : It doesnt matter how someone spells VTEC, vtec, VtEc vTEC the point is it has it not how its capitalized.

Seriously your car is only worth 350 maybe 400 MAX, no more. If you dont wanna sell that cheap then part it out like you said and get what you think its worth.

:Idiots