Hi, my name's Failvis. Even my mom won't play with my penis because of the warts!!!!

I took em when I was walking my dog !!! I’m pissed that somthing else took a bigger shit on your front lawn than what my dog leaves for ya .

i had a set of wheels stolen once…sort of. they were being stored at someones house and then i was told they were stolen off his porch only to see them mounted on a car in stillwater. stopped and asked and was told he was sold the wheels by the person whose house i was storing them at. you all know this person who was storing the wheels… he posted above me.

Say whatever ya want trav , they were there for a yr after I told u to get em and ya didn’t . I told u if they weren’t gone id get rid of em and I did not my fault u didn’t care till ya saw em on another car and esp when u didn’t like the kid . So make sure ya tell the truth retard before opening your mouth . Also the kid was nice enough to give u the wheels back so I didn’t beet your dumb ass but I stole and sold em right ? Fuckin herb u are man my god I’m so glad your not around anymore

lies. john they were at ur place for a month. you sold em to chucks cousin. come on man. you’re glad im not around so people dont hear the shit you used to pull. how you thought screwing people over was funny. you can talk all the shit you want about me man but you know what really happened and i hope it eats you up inside. you’re out for urself and always have been. in time everyone shows their true colors…

Whatever helps ya sleep at night trav , your failvis nickname got earned by u for being a stand up guy right ? Lol go nurse moms tittys a little more seeing as ya suck at life and keep a job !!! B.t.w how is being a bus bitch at the ugly rooster anyway lol

negged

Oh and if I’m such a scum and cheat how is it my own shop is thriving and I have multiple thousand of dollars of shit in my possession ??? Yup I’m the dirtbag lol

what are u smoking? wow man, you arent lying only to everyone on here. you’re lying to yourself. denial is one hell of an affliction to get over. bus bitch at the ugly rooster? wtf are u talking about? :rofl

let me make this one clear for you to comprehend.
money and possessions do not make you a better person.
working for someone in a repair shop does not make you a success in life.
can you look at yourself in the mirror with a clean conscience daily? i can.

Where can I get one of those mirrors ??? If u look clean in it ill look like a superstar . Oh and my shop isn’t park auto ya dunce .

hahaha ok. you have a good night john. nice talking with you.

Get your teeth fixed yet ???

:rofl

you stay classy john. can always count on you to cheer me up.

Why do you come back?

because i look at my life and its nothing special… but then i come look around this site for a couple hours and realize that the vast majority of people here are misfits. they dont fit in with anyone but other car guys. you’re mostly all young with little respect for anyone but yourself and sometimes even that is lacking. morals are nonexistent here. it makes me realize im better off because ive realized life isnt about shaving another tenth of a second off a quarter mile time or how many beers u chugged before u passed out fucking some whale. time to enjoy life rather than proving how big your e-penis is to 80 other guys, or whatever low self esteem girls frequent this site now looking to fit in by sucking dick… its a joke and im only here for my own amusement. not yours, not vlads, not anyones but my own.

Fuck offfffffffff. My god you’re a retard.

lol missed you too cupcake. ill be sure to keep comming back and saying hi just for you…and btw… you just proved my point…

And like you’re a model citizen thinking your better then everyone else. Give me a fucking break! You can keep thinking that but this entire forum knows your mother should swallowed the load that conceived you.

and the best part of you dribbled down ur moms asshole… what of it? i dont give 3 shits what you think of me. fuck off.

You’re an attention whore… you love this shit.