Play Pussy... Get Fucked.

After reading this post, skip to page 8 for the ownage.

So today, I found out I just got fucked by a local. [Adam?] Fonda, that kid with the red SRT-4, is rolling around on my stock painted, mint condtion, black wheels. We worked something out in the spring and I took his stock wheels with intentions of powdercoating them. He told me his stock wheels had “chips in them” and when I saw the wheels for the first time (after the trade had been made) I saw they were curbbed up a little bit. Far from chips, but easily repairable. No big deal. He rushed me into swapping the wheels when I wasn’t at my shop (where the wheels were), went there, took them without my permission, and did the swap. I wanted to see his stock wheels first, so it has been shady since day one.

Today I touch the wheels for the first time since we swapped. I started cleaning them off, scrubbing the inside with a wire brush to get all of the dirt out of the grooves. I plan on storing my car over the winter with these, and selling the Centerlines. I pick up one wheel and immediately notice a massive bend in the wheel. So big, I couldn’t believe that I missed it when I saw them before. I began to inspect the other wheels, and found another with a smaller bend.

What pisses me off about this is not that the wheel is bent, it’s the fact that it’s bent and there has been an attempt to fix it. The inside of the wheel is all beat up from whaling on it with a hammer. This is unacceptable. I sent him a message on MySpace this evening, and I am awaiting a response. I’ll keep everyone posted and will post pics of the fucked up wheels tomorrow.

Message I sent him:

Pics:

Adam Fonda:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/jimp2001/l_caf3c3f3ef7162117778fa22128b5a63.jpg

So you go public before you get a response from him? I’d at least give him a chance to say what he has to say before I went public with the matter.

The name sounds familiar.

That’s no way of doing business and the sketchy"ness" never leads to anything positive.

So he’s still local with your wheels that he intentionally exchanged/traded without your presence? That’s technically theft.

FONDA at it again!

Yes, because it was shady from day one. He knew the wheels were bent, he tried to bang them out.

Go after him. No questions asked…scum bags like that shouldn’t get away with anything.

I read stories like this from the NYC Maxima forum I frequent. Cars getting stolen, robbed, otherwise abused, etc.

It’s BS.

I would have as well. This kid knowingly sold him bad wheels…what makes you think he’s going to be cool about it and work a deal out? This kid is trying to pull a fast one.

GET HIM!

I know Fonda… and I can get ahold of him for you if need be.

:rofl indeed…Sucks Jim is the victim of the scam though :angry2

I see the kid all over the place, we work in the same town. If he doesn’t do the right thing, I wont have a hard time finding him.

So I’m guessing I’m not the only one?

Good luck… seems like a tough character to do serious business with

Hopefully he’ll do the right thing…

i think that might be the point of this thread, some people might be more likely to “do the right thing” with a little… persuasion from the entire local community…

I know of someone that he owed, eh i think it was $100…didn’t see him for like months…tough guy to find when you want something

Ouch. Good luck resolving this.

Ready? Go!

Will do no good…

even on here where i don’t think he browses

He’s gonna have to quit his job to avoid me.

Thats what I was thinking…