Play Pussy... Get Fucked.

Is this going to turn into one of those legendary message board topics where somebody gets scammed and we find all possible information on him?

:excited

Edit: Shouldn’t be that hard considering it’s all local we probably have half the information on him.

Who wants to keep ordering 40 pizzas to his house until he decides to present his side of the story. :cool

The guys he works with call him Farva, lol

horrible story… BOOO!!! GTFO!!! :bore

I wouldn’t be surprised…

:crackup :crackup :crackup

Well, I’m going to sleep… I caught Super AIDS today and feel like poop. I’ll keep you guys posted.

Oh man… I remember those. The one with the stolen Skyline was a royal ownage. Three finger discount! lol.

I know exactly who your talking about…I was fishing one day and had my car parked on the side of route 9. I see this mother fucker drive by revving yelling camaro’s fucking suck…for what reason? hes a deush. I Would grab him by the throat if I were you.

this guy? ;D

There was also one where a guy got scammed on sneakers.

Both epic.

LMAO!

Snap yo fingers…oh wait. Hahahahaaa…

I remember another one where this guy said he owned this car and that car and people hunted him down just to prove him to be a fraud. Supra forum or something…don’t recall the exact details.

Here’s his MySpace page…

It’s hard to hide from anyone on the internet. :ninja

hes irritated :ohnoes

I’m drunk and I have a headache and I still think that kid is a fag and needs to stop being a big fag.

What a fuckin fag.

:crackup

well i know Fonda aswell and unfortunetly i have no problem believing this…i remember when he first got your rims he was so pumped up but i cant remember how he said he got them…im pretty sure its way different than the story your telling :lol…GL man if you need his # or anything let me know

He bothered me about my wheels for so long. I kept telling him that they were rattle-canned and he can do it himself. He even asked me how much I would charge to do it to his wheels for him. I told him that I wouldn’t paint them because it wasn’t worth my time. As soon as I slapped the Centerline wheels on my car, he kept bugging me about them. I decided to be a NICE GUY and HELP OUT a local car guy and trade him…

Glad to hear that some people on here have his number. I will definately ask for it if I need it.

yea, you definatly should have gotten at least the same condition stock rims in trade, not some f-ed up douchmobile rims

I just don’t get how someone can scam a LOCAL person. I mean, you’d probably have a better chance getting away with something on a forum such as this if you’re say, in Florida. lol.

Dumb kid…

Did somebody say Shady :excited :ninja