Stolen OZ Wheels Conclusion.

Alright guys. I just got permission from Nick to tell all you guys what happened.

So, a memeber on here got ahold of Nick the night I posted the thread about the missing OZ wheels that were stolen off of his car. If any of you are tuning in for the first time check out “Oz Stolen Wheels In Colonie” thread.

The memeber let Nick know that he had recieved a tip and that he may know where the stolen wheels may have been taken. Turns out this kid by the name of Shawn possesed them (not sure if he was the actual one who took the wheels or not) but he was the one who had them. Apparently he ownes an R32 and a grand prix. Keep in mind these wheels were all the way up in the Brunswick area.

Nick got ahold of the detective he was working with and with the help of anon was able to do a “sting like” operation. The anon memeber had him meet him in a local parking lot to buy the wheels for 300 dollars. :lol As the transaction was happening, nick was sitting in the back of an undercover car watching and informed the cops those were in fact his wheels. Cops then swarmed the kid and arrested him there on the spot. It was also on 4/20 and the kid was high as hell and had a decent amount of weed on him.

Nick just got his car finished up at Keeler and is waiting to here from the cops. Full charges have been pressed.

awesome lol

Nice!!! Was the investigators name John by any chance? And I think I saw his car on a flat bed today

Oh shit, lol. Karma is a bitch.

Gottem’

good charges too considering the damage, and the value of those wheels. receiving/selling stolen property, plus a little drug charge… idiots.

Was he driving too? Curious if a DWI got thrown in there as well.

Not sure! He didn’t mention his name to me.

That I’m not sure of either. Probably just got him for possesion of it. Nick wasn’t to specific when he told me because he was so excited lol.

i love hearing stories of scumbags getting whats coming to them, this was a good one for sure, glad to hear the kid got his wheels back undamaged, hopefully the POS that stole them will be forced to pay for all brand new parts for whatever damage was inflicted on the car.

Unfortunately they weren’t undamaged. He needs to get them refurbished since within that 48 hour period they scratched them up pretty bad.

wow, good job!!

Solid work!

SCUM.

I love it when shitbags get caught

How the hell did he scratch them up so quick?

he probably threw them in the trunk and they rubbed each other

Went over to advanced auto the other day. Was expecting to see the m3 there but the kid said the owner got fired for stealing…

Damn karma strikes again.

get the fuck outta here

:rofl :rofl

Wait, do I have the story straight here? The dude who got his wheels stolen, worked at Advanced, and then he got shitcanned for stealing??