HKS Hyundai Genesis Coupe

you work for Hyundai?? where and doing what? My dad works at HAC (Hyundai auto Canada) and has for over 20 years, so I’ve seen how far they have come in the past 10-15 years.
I’ll copy my post I made on zilvia yesterday in their Genesis thread.

"I guess I can chime in here. About 3-4 months ago my family and I needed to drive to St. John, New Brunswick from Toronto, Ontario for a wedding, which is over a 30 hour round trip, close to 1900 miles. My dad works for HAC (Hyundai auto Canada) and a few days before we were to leave, head office got a V8 Genesis sedan in from Korea. First one in Canada, second in N/A I believe. Since they wanted to get as many Km on the car as fast as possible for testing purposes my dad “offered” to take it for the weekend for the trip.

I drove for roughly 11 hours of the trip, 5 hours on flat staright roads through Ontario and Quebec but on the way back we decided to go through the states through Maine. What a treat that was, Basically 5 hours of pure twisties, and I got to drive them. The car IS very quick and for a large sedan it carved some of those corners amazingly. Overall it drove VERY nice, comfortable, quiet ride. Seats were comfy and didnt loose their appeal after 6 hours of seat time, interior was spacious and I found the leather to be of amazing quality, very soft.

There were some small quirks with the NAV system and a little rattle from the headliner, but for a pre-production car there was nothing much that went wrong, didnt fit right ect…

I would, without a doubt put it up there with lexus and infinty, even possibly benz, Cant wait to drive the coupe."