Hyundai's RWD Sports Car

So do you think that Hyundai will be everyone to the punch with this gem? I think it’s super hawt and if you are attending SEMA this year, you will get to drool on it :smiley:

HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE HIGHLIGHTS
• Hyundai’s first rear-wheel drive sports car
• 306 horsepower (est.) from enhanced 3.8-liter V6 from Genesis sedan
• Standard 212 horsepower (est.) turbocharged, intercooled inline four cylinder
• Genesis Coupe arrives in the spring of 2009 as a 2010 model

Here’s some more pics of the real deal

http://jalopnik.com/assets/images/gallery/12/2008/09/medium_2824865771_350ff2b716_o.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/assets/images/gallery/12/2008/03/medium_2339890401_b0233c5e30_o.jpg

looks like a Tiburon but with a bigger engine. lol

I’m not a fan of the second picture which is what it will look like but I think it’s a cool little car. Nissan really needs a 240SX like car for today

I wouldn’t be surprised if Nissan and Honda will hold off on selling a RWD car until they see the sales figures and popularity of this car with the public. If Hyundai makes a killing off of it, you know that other manufacturers will be making one as well in the very near future.

the hks one is hot!!!

Gawd i hate Hyundai… especially now that their cars are begining to suck less and less. always taking over the market with their damn well made cheap cars. If KIA starts making sports cars im going to move to the andes and become a monk. I’m preying this car never succeeds at D1 or any racing events. XD

Well considering Hyundai owns KIA…Im sure there will be a KIA “sports car”. Which will be funny.
At any rate this Hyundai is Fugly

Thats what all us FWD owners say cuz we think we are better than RWD car owners :lol:

Ahh “Think” lol. Can’t wait till Dennis and I go RWD then we can bash all you FWD guys lol. But until then FWD FTW

Ya then all you loser FWD guys will be ridiculed by our epic RWD’ness :smiley:

And when I have my AWD…I can bash everyone. LOL

AWD what?? Nissan? G37X? Nissan Rouge? lol

I’m sure it will be a big hit. . .i’m hating how they’re copying the G’s lines. . .go design your own car . . .

Hyundai Copy designs? Noooo Never lol

the bottom picture is hideous, the top looks pretty good, reminds me of a g6.

i think the hks one is alright but the second one i find ugly, and nissan should make a car like the 350z but lighter more nimble and switch up the vg35de (i think thats what it has) for maybe a little smaller displacement but turbo engine

RE30’s on a hyundai… Damn

Nice! Price this thing starting at 30K and it will mash the 350Z and RX8 sales.

Kia has great cars but not superior as hyundai, these two koreans have great market in asia thus Kia needs to improved kia parts to make the car reliable and faster.