Hockey guys.... ever used one of these

yea i’ve been on modsquad before, i was just there before i posted this actually lol

edit that Vapor isn’t cheap but damn, 5 yrs for 2 sticks? thats a long time, how often do you play?

for my last 4 years of hockey i always used the vectors i loved them

that was misleading, i had a vapor XX through HS/travel hockey, only stick i used for about 2 years, took about a year break from hockey( no hockey in alfred :tdown:) then played about a half year of mens leagues and tournaments with the stick starting to break (the blade was cracked but it was still somewhat usable, i never actually broke it i use it as a backup now, but its lost some overall feel and my shot lost a little pizazz) the new vapor i have i honestly dont think will last as long, there is a hefty chip on the blade already but it hasnt hurt the stick at all, still feels strong and i can rip shots. so ive been playing with the 2 sticks for maybe 3.5 years with a break in between. still using the new vapor, playing 2-3 times a week since spring.

use THIS :slight_smile:

i love mine

http://www.prag-info.cz/_shop/image_0862006m/1178649260warrior_dolomite.jpg

Asking someone’s opinion on a stick is like asking what car is the best. Ask 10 different people and you’re going to get 10 different answers. The only real way to know is try one out and see if you like it.

My last 3 sticks:

Bauer One 70, 87 flex, P88 - Decent stick, lasted half a season and then the shaft turned into a wet noddle. Still have as a backup, won’t buy one again.

Bauer Appollo, 87 flex, P88 - Garbage, took 1 shot in warmup with and threw it back on the bench and sold it a week later.

Bauer Endure 2, 102 flex, P88 - Used all last season (playing twice a week) and still using it. Great stick, little heavy, but it can take one hell of a beating and the shaft still hasn’t lost any of its stiffness.

i bought the kronik, i must say the extra degree of torque was nice, but it also puts alot more strain in weak area’s

87 is pretty low, thats probably why they didnt last too long, were those intermediate sticks?

yeah seriously, i’m only 150lbs and i won’t use anything but the stiffest a company has

wrd, i’m not a big guy but I use 100 flex because anything softer is a noodle on one timers

Flex ratings aren’t very consistent amongst manufacturers. I’ve found Bauer’s 87 flex to be stiffer than Easton’s 95 flex. Their 102 flex is stiffer than anything I’ve found from Easton. They make a 77 (mid-flex), 87 (regular-flex), 102 (pro-flex).

I know, but if there is one thats complete garbage, its good to know ahead of time :wink:

speaking of the Apollo, thats what I have now since it was my backup stick…so yea thats why i need something else LOL going from the one90 to that is rough :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve looked at the Endure2 but it seems like almost every place online has them in lefty only

edit your right about the flex ratings too, just like skate manufacturers have different standards for what size their skates really are

just got another one90…found a good price online :tup:

https://secure2.doubleinfinity.com/swa/product-info.asp?special=wespec&price=109.99&pid=6662&color=b

now hopefully it gets here for monday…

that is a pretty good price, $10 more at hockey monkey.

ftr my vapor broke yesterday, lasted maybe 3-4 months :tdown: bought an Inno stick for a third of the price, same flex/curve feels just as good. well see how durable it is.

my old one90 lasted 8 months so if i can get that again out of this one i’ll be happy !

going to pick up a wood stick maybe later! pissed they stop making bauer lindens black hockey sticks. those were the fucking shit for wood.

INNO = Warrior, sticks an older model I would guess, Warrior bought out Inno a few years back, repainted them all, better marketing and now they are one of the better sellers, and they have always been one of the more durable sticks on the market.

yea i had heard that before somewhere, im pretty sure im going to go back and buy another, its an awesome deal, $49.99.

http://www.hockeyworld.com/prodHome.ihtml?pid=5648&catID=227&shop=1&sterm=inno