how much property do you own? v. natural gas production

we would have to run a small, 2" pipeline to connect to a larger transmission pipeline.

This is the eastern portion of Armstrong county. All of those dots are gas wells. well over 8,000 of them. Many of them have been sucking the precious, ground supporting gas out from over a half mile down into the earth for over 100 years. Never in the history of natural gas production in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has there been any subsidence attributed to natural gas.

But I can see why you are so worried.

Well, although Armstrong County is a nice place I am sure, it’s no major city or downtown in comparison to PGH. I was really wondering if there is any of this gas drilling within PGH and city limits for instance? On another note, how difficult would it be to attribute subsidence to natural gas digging? Aren’t there usually other factors involved? I am more curious then anything, don’t get all defensive on me :cool:

Back in '57 the Dept of Energy did some exploratory drilling for gas on my grandparent’s land in Elizabeth Township. In 1962 they sold the well to my grandparents for $1000.

2 weeks ago, I get a call from my Grandmother. She thinks the regulator is frozen. The reg would occasionally freeze up when the temps hovered around 37-38 degrees.

Some guys came out and pumped water and sand from the well and have determined that it is no longer capable of producing gas.

My Grandmother mentioned that people have come through and have offered to drill and pay royalties for access to the gas. I may have to pass your number along to her.

My gf’s family owns like 150 acres or something in/near Export. They have some old wells on their land that I believe were there since they purchased it. I’m going to try and talk to her parents sometime about it… but make them give me 1/2 :). Seriously though, I got to meet Mr. Snyder a few months ago (right around T-Giving). He is a pretty cool guy. He explained a ton about drilling to me and gave me advice on what to ask for contracts, etc, etc, etc…

if you PM me the info I can look into it. From what I hear they’ve been hitting pretty good gas in the export/murrysville area.

it would be most appreciated. :bigthumb:

do they do wv or ohio

not that I am aware of at this time/

you fuckin suck

Mars/Adams Wood area? Its about 15 minutes from Cranberry.

haven’t as of yet, but it’s within range.

Well there is 30+ acres of wooded area my friends dad lives on and Im sure he would love to do something like this so he can retire and heat his new house.

PM me the info and I’ll look into it. :bigthumb:

Who the fuck would want you on their property?

shut your cunt mouth nancyboy.

How about i shove my man cock down your callused throat :lickmahpu

:ugh:

I always thought you looked like you were skipping more than running during Pittspeed football.

Your tubby ass would of seen it even if i did since you took two steps and needed oxygen:wtcslap: