Marcellus Gas Play... anyone here involved?

Looking to network. I sell equipment directly related to a large portion of the process, but also want to educate myself…
I don’t know anyone on here, but thought I’d ask since this could be the biggest thing for quite some time…

Are you working in the field? With who, doing what, where…

Are you a land owner that has a well or in talks with a gas company to become involved w/a lease?

Do you know of anyone in the industry?

Have you seen contractors working in the area? Any names?

Thanks- Bill

Talk to Darkstar I believe he does something with Natural Gas

i’ve been doing a lot of gas well pad designs and e&s plans for the engineering company i work for.

Darkstar is in the buisness i believe

Thanks! I’ll try to track down Darkstar.

danteisme; Does business from the gas field seem to be picking up? What type of engineering firm do you work for?

its basically land development, surveying, structural, and enviornmental engineering. and yes, it seems like its going to pick up. my boss went to a seminar on monday i think it was, and they were explaining that this is going to be huge in Pa soon. i started workng for this company back in march, and since then i’ve personally worked on at least 30 wells, not including what other people have worked on, or the parent company.

Sounds like you picked a good company to work for…

Your boss attended the DUG east seminar? I’ve heard very promising things from some others that attended. Did he have anything else to say besides about the potential for an impact on the ecomomy/job market?

first thing that came to mind…
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNT5zvd3g2M”]YouTube - What Does Marsellus Wallace Look Like?[/ame]

hahahaha, i needed that this morning.