Check this shit out....

top story

IB:jerkit:

Brilliant wharrrblegaarbl Mikey.

The press release I sent them was written much better. They really hacked it up. Oh well, free press = win.

Land agent, huh?

Marcellus Shale = BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Correct me if im wrong… don’t they pay or produce something like 20k a month?

they were easily paying out that much when the price of natty gas was high last summer. Horizontal wells are paying out MUCH more than 20K per month to the landowner. We’re only doing verticals right now, but should be getting into the horizontals in the next 12-18 months. That vertical we just sunk cost well over a million, horizontals are easily double that.

yeah thats my official title I guess… getting landowners to sign leases with us to drill their land… but I do all of the advertising and promotional stuff, sales, acquisitions, press releases, etc.

We never did any of that stuff before I came on and the boss was actually pretty against it when I first proposed spending time on stuff like that (though it was a waste of time/money)… but I got him to let me take a run at it and now he’s all about it.

A friend of a friend works with the state I believe doing something in that field… and he was talking about the horizontals and the astronomical amounts of money they pay.

So when I buy my nice piece of land one day… I can have you come out on the quad, check it out, and put one of those son of a bitches on it, lol

haha I’ll do what I can…

I know when they drilled some of those wells down in the WashPA area, when they first got turned on line they had to have been kicking out hundreds of thousands per month to the landowner. Fucking shit is unreal.

more info at our company website:

www.mdsenergy.net

and

Yeah… u get me going and ill give u a definite kickback :slight_smile:

like 8 years ago, i never though i’d see “President, Michael Snyder” in a top story let alone Mr. Knapp… thats pretty awesome!

that’s pretty cool :bigthumb:

any jobs available, I am tired of computers :x: :smiley:

my parents just signed to have a well on their property :hsugh:

kitanning has a newspaper?

This is a thread why? and why would we give a FUCK???

what company?

It’s the county seat of beautiful Armstrong County, the setting of multiple blockbuster movies (Mothman Prophecies, My Bloody Valentine), and home to one of the worlds fastest Toyota Supras.

of course it has a fucking newspaper.

because I deemed it to be worthy, which is all you need to worry about.

i deemed it to be poooooooooopo so i delete

some company based out of clarion… they are going to pump for dominions i guess? They are actually doing a deed search or whatever to determine ownership and whatnot.

Thats awesome. Keep it up and build that Mans playground from the other thread soon.
Natural gas and oil shale should be at the forefront of our energy policies.

congrats!

Kriebel?

And every company runs title on a property before they drill on it. It’s called abstracting. They run the chain of ownership of the gas rights back to the very first documented record. Then an attorney certifies it.

If you don’t do your due diligence and a court rules that someone other than who you have leased owns the gas rights, you have NO CLAIM WHATSOEVER to that gas, and neither does the surface landowner. Therefore, you just drilled someone a $200,000 hole in the ground and he’s going to get to keep 100% of the production instead of the 1/8 royalty… and the gas co will get nothing. This sometimes happens even after someone has run the title, but the certifying attorney’s E&O policy will cover it.

Our company is still fairly small. It has big aspirations though, and hopefully my salary and perks will grow with it. :x:

Should be a hell of a ride, getting in on it at the ground floor at such a young age.