Big news, everyone.

And at first it said, “Despite cost of gas, motorist still driving”
Just one. Cute.

is that a vid of a woman driving away with the pump still attached? Thats not news its a daily occurance

Glad to see that I’m not the only one who doesn’t feel like doing anything productive today. :stuck_out_tongue:

These gas prices are fucking horrible. I was so pissed today after filling up my 454 big block camaro, dual 454 BB boat, stroked out dirt bike, 4 wheeler, gixxer, navigator rolling on 24s, and 93 octane powered flame thrower. 3.09 WTF.

BUT, I have an IDEA. Lets all NOT buy gas for ONE day. THatll show em! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/Picard2.gif

My car is steam powered

Wowee, it only took 7 minutes for someone to say something jerky.

Oh don’t be so sensitive. I’m just kidding around. :slight_smile:

That one crazy motorist. It’s Newman by the way, since he got banned all he does is drive around…wasting gas.

How do you think I feel. Since I boosted my flamethrower it needs 100 octane race gas.

It was supposed to say “motorist” this was taken from lunch.

It also said “mostorists” as well :stuck_out_tongue:

You all can kiss my ass. Do you know how expensive it’s getting for me to pour my tank out every day? If it gets much more expensive I’m going to have to start letting my car burn gas that’s more than a day old. :ohnoes:

Tough times my man, tough times. If this keeps up I may have to cancel my all-day spa treatment planned for later this week. :cry: Fucking bullshit this country is falling apart :wtf:

I also heard they want to either kick the illegals out, or make them residents. Either way, how am I supposed to afford to pay some guy to mow my lawn if I have to pay him at least minimum wage. Do they actually expect me to mow my own lawn? Is this the US of A or Afghanistan?

Man talk about depressing news. I’m going to go cut myself now, and blog about high gas prices.

If I had a news channel it would headline:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/231/502220084_6bbdeed40e.jpg
“Gas prices affecting Americans one bagel at a time.”

eeek Coreys stalking my neighborhood.

+1. Lets get in my Expedition tonight and drive around aimlessly trying to find him, while getting 12mpg.

Hey man, this is no laughing matter. Pretty soon we’re going to have to start buying our bagels in bulk and making our own to avoid having to drive across town every time we get a craving. Can you even imagine? It’s going to be like living in a poor African village. :ohnoes:

lol…i was just over there also

+1 but I feel like this most days