Big news, everyone.

[quote=“Janny,post:6,topic:29458"”]

Wowee, it only took 7 minutes for someone to say something jerky.

[/quote]

Wowee, it was a little joke.

Just to justify your statement…This thread is pointless and sucks. I hope you feel better.

lol, news is obvious :tup:

I liked the “George Bush : Worst mistake in US History” or something like that one.

Leave it to fox news to bring you this important information.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/P/j/bush_worst_disaster.jpg

Classic. :tup:

^^ fuck yeah lol

Haha. :slight_smile:

and…

he was re-elected

[quote=“Juan,post:27,topic:29458"”]

and…

he was re-elected

[/quote]

Not my fault.

jan has never seen c-span before, apparently

wow, you should see the spelling errors in the south. on a daily basis. everywhere. billboards, the news, ugh - everywhere. i wanna edit the carolinas :tup:

[quote=“ly555is,post:29,topic:29458"”]

jan has never seen c-span before, apparently

wow, you should see the spelling errors in the south. on a daily basis. everywhere. billboards, the news, ugh - everywhere. i wanna edit the carolinas :tup:

[/quote]

There isn’t enough red-ink in the world to fix that. You’re better off painting a giant “F” across the state.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:4,topic:29458"”]

and 93 octane powered flame thrower.

[/quote]

Thats classic :lol:

what a shitty thread…

-2 stars

i know, i just came back in here

and it’s right up there with the rest of her threads

Seriously

Is that picture supposed to be funny?

Wow holy shit, theres a typographical error, and an SUV at the pump.

Wow youre amazing for pointing out that irony

:bloated:

edit: If I took the time to take pics of all the dumb shit I see like that, I’d have about 1890123098 pics a day.

Haha oh lay off. If this were the most useless thread this place saw it would be an improvement. At least this is a lame thread catching spelling/grammar errors, rather than a lame thread creating spelling and grammar errors.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:35,topic:29458"”]

Haha oh lay off. If this were the most useless thread this place saw it would be an improvement. At least this is a lame thread catching spelling/grammar errors, rather than a lame thread creating spelling and grammar errors.

[/quote]

Yeah, well Janny in general bothers me. So I’ll jump down her throat any chance I get.

Well. Fair enough I guess. Haha can’t really argue with the logic if you’re just going to put it out there like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

this fits into this thread nicely.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Stankey/americans.jpg

[quote=“BikerFry,post:3,topic:29458"”]

Glad to see that I’m not the only one who doesn’t feel like doing anything productive today. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

schools out, we live in buffalo, since when does ANYONE want to do anything productive lol. We’re all sitting on a car forum right?:mamoru:

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:38,topic:29458"”]

this fits into this thread nicely.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Stankey/americans.jpg

[/quote]

Thought you weren’t posting here anymore…