Great interview on KDKA radio this morning on how to cash in on the Marcellus Shale

right there on the front page. Read and listen carefully…

:wink:

you sounded like such a douche

Lame.

:rofl:

made the trib too

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/leadertimes/news/s_693532.html

:bowdown:

if you could sound anymore like a winded fat wanna-be, i would be surprised.

Good work boss!

How surprised? Like “waking up with a member of the opposite sex in your bed” surprised, or “Cheeks found dead from asshole overstretching accident” surprised?

sup dawg

like “omg darkstar’s vette actually moves” surprised.

that shit moves just fine. Just dont have any time to fuck with it… :frowning:

:greddy:

:love:

The media broadcast anything…

Not purposely trying to rain on your little parade but…

I’m gald to hear you are making lots of money off of this while you are helping to cause groundwater contamination that threatens to destroy the water table in this area forever. You predict an economic boom coming to the area…more like the whole place becoming an uninhabitable ghost town because of all the toxic chemicals being pumped into the ground to extract the gas.

Anyone who has a well for drinking water in this area should be very concerned about this…

Read all about it…

http://kdka.com/kdkainvestigators/Marcellus.shale.drilling.2.1822399.html

http://www.duanemorris.com/alerts/alert3054.html

Atlas employs A LOT of truck drivers and the owners of the trucks get paid very well.
a buddy of mine just bought 2 peterbilts water trucks @ $210,000 each just for the atlas contract

Drilling is here to stay…

Being out here in the semi-sticks of Sonny and Dom’s old kneck of the woods, I’m REALLY worried about it because there are some double-wides sitting on a few acres all over the place where I know they’d just love to cash in so they can finally get their trans-ams off blocks and running again. I mean, their kids already are spoiled by the gene pool that created them, so what’s a few more health problems for the sake of being able to afford an extra night at the Golden Corral buffet every week?
Glad I’m popping out the kids before the stuff hits full swing, so I know they’ll at least only have the standard two arms and two legs when they’re born. Of course who knows what will happen as they grow if this shit does come full swing.
I’ve got 25 acres and no one has contacted me. But all my neighbors have gotten some sort of “offer letters”. Luckily at this point, no one is being fooled and no one is taking it (so they say).
I just hope we don’t end up with our own version of Love Canal, NY.
All I know is that when it comes to big $$ for the companies harvesting any natural resources, what we’re given as propaganda and what we’ll look back on in 20 years can easily be two completely different stories. We all should be worried.

This has been going on for decades… What is to fear ? The media finally giving attention to it ?
This is nothing new. The media ignored this for decades.

The media now uses facebook and twitter, yet yinz all jump on that bandwagon.
All lemmings

Congratulations on having no fucking clue what you’re talking about and passing on bad information as if you did. They have been drilling and fracking unconventional shale plays in Texas for well over a decade with not a single documented case of frac water contaminating an aquifer. It can happen when someone does something grossly negligent (like Cabot up in Dimock, PA), but it is far from the norm. And even out in Dimock, it affected 14 whole houses, and the gas company is liable to restore their drinking water. Also, there is no way this could impact surface water, and frac water is 99.5% water and sand, and most of those “toxic scary chemicals” are shit that is found in cosmetic products and household items anyways.

:rofl: @ no one is being fooled. I can understand that there is sort of a “don’t look a gift horse in the mouth” mentality on this, but this isn’t bribe money. It’s an investment by these companies that we can all stand to reap the benefits from.