how much property do you own? v. natural gas production

dont hate the player, hate the game.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Darkstar. Do you have any info on the effects of drilling these wells on groundwater?

i.e…if my neighbor drills 4 of these wells is there a posibility of my well water being contaminated? Are they allowed to do that hydraulic fracturing stuff if the well is within a certain distance of a house? I’d assume you’d have to answer questions like that for potential customers. We don’t have any wells but our neighbors do.

there is a very small chance that the hydraulic fracturing process could affect your well water. Generally speaking there is a concrete casing that is supposed to seal off the well bore from the surrounding earth, but sometimes things do happen. If they do it should be on the company that drilled the well to fix. But no I do not believe there is any restriction as to fracturing near surface dwellings. If you are drilling a well you have to have a waiver signed by the owner of any house within 200’ of the proposed well. Without it you should not be able to drill within that distance. Anything over 200’ is fair game though.

Interesting. I think the well is just past 200’ away, like 220 or something. I know they started clearing the site before they ever contacted us and my parents had them survey it. If there were to be contamination do you know if it still falls under the drilling company?

should be on the company

http://kdka.com/seenon/natural.gas.well.2.760775.html

the natural gas PRODUCERS are the ones that make all the money, and they are happier than pigs in shit right now. Hope that means I get a nice raise this winter. :x:

so you can do a tranny swap

Are you saying you don’t want the position anymore?

i’ll do either mrs. knapp or mrs. kolar. i’ll dress up as a thug or a dyke.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

hopefully thats the night they finally come and get you so you look like that forever on the sex offenders website.