Hybrid Connection Now Offering Regular Car Service.

service on the race car?

Bring it down…we are HUGE Buffalo! HUGE!

Bump for me punchisizing you in the face :slight_smile:

have my down pipe stuff yet?

What are your hours and what kind of oil / filter do you use? Also wondering price diff on synth oil…

Parts are ordered

Monday to friday 8-5 pm
Saturday appts only
Sunday DIAF

I normally use Bosch Premium filters on most cars. Hondas and Subarus I use OEM. As far as oil goes I use castrol GTX for normal service and whatever synthetic you want.

ok i’ll be at the shop on thursday to get the compressor and the welder from lowoilyburner( sorry if i miss spelled).

hey don can you do service a on my mercedes?
i was wondering if you guys can reset the maintanance schedule…
if you can how much?
also need 2 tires forit to pass inspection. also wiper blade for front and back…
pm me quote…

Wow do i realllllllyyyyyy need to get in there for my sway bar mounts and my exhaust bracket for my wrx. You guys have been holding onto my sway bar and mounts for a lifetime.

Yes sir

how much to do a lca bushing on my car?

This season is horrible.

We are still offering regular service. If you know anyone who needs work done or something looked at feel free to recommend us we will do our best to get them taken care of :slight_smile: Thank you.

radiator flush probably have to change the thermo again i have tha part, lmk of a price

i gotta get in for that fuel sending unit on my gas tank

Whenever you need to. come on in the waters fine

ball-joint replacement on 98 Maxima…i just dont feel like doing it…they need to be pressed out…I can get the press for no charge

All PM’s replied :slight_smile:

oh yea, hey how about control arm bushing on 00 alero?

pm sent

How about a clutch install on a '99 Mustang GT, I supply all parts?