Questions for our customers.

Those of you who have had work done by us.

I am hoping that you could please help us improve our service.

If you have been a customer of ours whether it is buying a part, having service work done, or anything. We would like your feedback.

Please feel free to PM or post here anything you think that we could do to improve our service to you, our friends and customers.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: I look forward to the feedback.

delete me

thanks

hire, hot ladies to provide service while your car is getting serviced.

and dont put gary in a wig… that is not hot. (or any other man from the shop)

how about NO^2 for tires?

Maybe a little better communication between customer when ordering parts. I think a couple of times i ordered parts i stopped in after a week or two to see if they came in. You guys weren’t sure if they did until you looked in the back and they were there. Would be nice to get a phone call saying your parts are here and you can pick them up. It wasn’t that big of deal but it would be nice.

Everything else has been great.
+1 to hot ladies

Since I am assuming free labor is out of the question…keep up the good work…and hopefully the more volume you do with suppliers the more discounts they will be willing to give u thus translating to us paying less :slight_smile:

our prices on the internet are pretty low as it is. We try to hook up our WNY customers a little bit better though cause we know what its like to live here and try and mod a car:P

Keep it coming thanks for the input.

I hope you ment nitrogen not nitrous oxide, cause that could get interesting

i just gotta say that you guys get a huge :tup: from me, between hooking me up with good name brand parts to replace my broken or sub par ones (even tested a deltagate i bought for leaks…and it leaked bad…upgraded to a tial from them) and the many times i called don for some advise on some wierd issues i was having with my car and my setup cause i dont like to plan ahead when making something lol.

OPEN DUMP FTW!

hmm don’t know if this is possible, but like around the clock parts store… I always find my self working on my car at 10pm and finding out i need a nut or a part here or there. Would be really cool to be able togoto a shop or store that is open and pick the part up.

Don is there past normal business hours enough as it is…chances are if u need something he is prolly still there…

that is a bit of stretch. actually, it’s alot of a stretch.

Don & his crew do more then enough ASIS to make accomodations for customers. :wink:

Ill add more, constructive stuff tonight.

always had great service getting a n2o refill… don even offered to give me his # to call him on the weekends if i ever needed a refill or anything. was very impressed with that offer

yes, wrong element.

Return calls when they were said to be

:word:

My car sat there for quite a while, and most of my calls were not returned in a timely manner, or at all. I think better communication when a project is running long is very important. Keep the customer updated as much as possible.

The quality of work was never, and is never the issue, so I had no problem forwarding customers to you after my work was done. :tup:

only had 1 experinece with you guys, and i have nothing but positive thigns to say. i was impressed with the fact that you were more concerned about me getting the right parts at the lowest cost possible, rather than ordering them yourselves and charging a shitload of markup like most places would do (had some U-joints pressed, and i got the wrong ones, and they even went so far as to call around for me and help me find the right ones)

whenever i come in with a certian f-body for some $20 job … either shoot me, or feed me masive quantities of alky

willing to pay extra for either of these 2 services :lol:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :slight_smile: We look forward to more of your suggestions to help us learn how to do a better job taking care of you guys.

Car guys first :slight_smile:

molecule :stuck_out_tongue:

Don - gets cranky sometimes when hes working hard. =)