*Attention* JDMSIR or friends of

Open the thread…

I have been bumping your tread for a response…. http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7073

I have sent you PM’z, you have been reading them. And not responding to them. I am NOT trying to be a d*ck , but I can.

Please contact me before a negative trader feed back is left.

Mods i do not know if this the right thing to do but,… i need an answer.

Daniel

Dan throwing the smack down!

Seans too busy eating, he’ll be back with you in a couple days.

Wow seems like he has been in pretty good contact with you. Give him a break IMHO. He has told you a few times that the parts are yours.

I got your back, Dan… :tup:

i would like to pick the parts up. they are for my race ka and i have a date to have the ka done by. and if i need to resource other parts i need to know. i do not count on anything until i have it in my hand.

thanks tom, matt

umm, did you give the guy money already or no?

ARE you kidding me, i sent you a PM yesterday telling you that I am a full time student, work full time, about to open a buisness in a month, and im engaged(full time job in itself). It also said if you want the parts you can come and get them yourself, i just DONT HAVE THE TIME. I have always kept my word on stuff that i sell, but ever since last week when school started up again i dont have time. When i was gonna take those parts out you needed it ended up snowing pretty bad last week. You can ask anyone on UBRF that i keep my word on parts and other stuff,so give me a break. You think i wouldnt like the extra $1000 i have in parts in my backyard sitting there? Its not that i am avoiding you, I just dont have the time now. If you want you can come to my house on saturday take them out yourself, but im kinda upset that you would go to this extreme. Do you have things going on in your life now that are more important than a pedal swap? Well i do, so you will either have to wait until i get them out or come and get them yourself. Like i said im sorry to have to make you wait, im just to busy as of this last two weeks.

“ka” ?? Why can’t people just type English? Are you from Boston? That IS supposed to mean “car,” right? I’m not missing some inside lingo, am I?

how are you going to leave him negative feedback if no transaction has even occured??? he does not HAVE to sell the parts to you. this is pretty redicolous

LOL :word:

Why would you make a post about parting a car out, if you don’t have the time to actually part it out? At least say that buyer has to remove desired parts, not

He was expecting the parts that friday, I would be pissed too…

This is not a pissing match. I have bumped your thread, no pm’z replied, no pm’z recieved. I am still in good faith, all i wanted to know was the truth( which you have given ) I do not know your word or you. I am not an inter-net thug nor to i care to be. i just want to give you money for the parts.

I do not care to carry on and hope you to not hold a chip on your shoulder. I JUST NEED THE PARTS ASAP.

Thank you for your time and REPLY.

Daniel

mods you can lock it if you so care too…

sorry just got back from MAINE and i thought that was how the kewl inter-net people did it.

I know i am not kewl:meh:

Hey why don’t you let me know when your gonna go get those parts out because I would love to meet the fag that would start a thread like this one.

And im being dead serious

Are you talking about JDMSIR or fastandcheap?

wow, i hope that you are talking about dan, because i would love to see him kick your ass.

and i am being dead serious

lol this is getting good.

Thank you, I would like to meet up, i see we share a friend “Mike” RIP, i lost contact with him after high school when i was in flight school.

This post was not a drama post. but if you would like to make one go ahead.

10 bucks on dan FTW

NOW WAIT, did you actually pay him any money yet?

if not then fuck off

no one has to sell shit fast especialy when its not paid for