I guess the guy really wants his car back...

long story short…

guy buys a wack of shit from me… coilovers, sways, multi-link, turbo etc.

has a dyno date schedule for this coming tuesday… turbo was delayed in the mail a week… it wont get there in time because i’ll only get it this weekend and the guy is in Edmonton…

soooo…

he books a flight and will be here like tomorrow to pick everything up and take it back with him on the flight… yes… he’s flying across the country to pick up his stuff because we cant get it shipped there in time…

i suggested it as a joke… i guess it made too much sense?

This shit is intense

Damn… that’s dedication… (y)

This confuses my finances.

i’m covering a quarter of the flight since that is what it woudl cost me to ship the stuff…

plus this is hilarious and i want to be a part of it.

What kind of dyno booking we talking about here? This guy is flying over here to pick up parts instead of rescheduling a dyno? In Canada, people fly to Bing!

Fuck overnight parts from Japan! Fly to Bing and get that shit yourself!

and people on here bitch and whine about driving an hour to pick shit up…jesus

It’s probably cheaper than paying customs lol.

it wont get there in time because i’ll only get it this weekend and the guy is in Edmonton…

Still, that’s pretty intense lol.

we should all welcome him on the airport, and lets party all weekend long
haha
shit like this don’t happen everyday.:shaking2::fnf1:

^I was referring to buying something from the U.S. with express shipping vs. flying to Bing from Edmonton lol

mans got money, let em use it…even if its stupid.

Wow, gotta tell my friends this one.

wow this is intense bing

I was thinking about this earlier: how is he going to bring back all the stuff? Isn’t there a luggage limit of like a 30 kg suitcase plus a 15 kg handbag for a single plane ticket? I haven’t flown for a while so I don’t remember exactly.

Those swaybars will be pretty hard to fit in a suitcase, and the coils + turbo would be HEAVY.

lmao, and i thought shipping for parts would be expensive, lmao. turbo lag, meet jet lag

lmao
u beat me too it

Who is this guy

^ ^ ^
whoever,
ballllling…
or has racked up on airmiles.

yeah well i cant get ahold of the guy…

i dont know if he is seriously going to be there or not.