A few announcements

This thread came a little early as a result of the other one, I wanted to save this till the spring/summer season was over.

1. Thank you all for your support. You all know what it means to us. It is hard to start a business from the ground up with no financial support of any kind. Without you we would not be around and for that we are truly greatful.

2. Price quotes will be sent via email or phone call between the hours of 10-11am and 7-8pm. This will allow me the most time in the shop during shop hours to fix your car. If the car is in the shop and an update, part or general question arises we will call you. If you call us and need an update that is fine, please let Justin or Josh help you as this will not take us off the job and will allow us to maximize our efficiency getting your car done:)

3. Please refrain from just walking into the shop/office without permission, again this distracts us and causes us to take longer to finish the car. If you want to come back and look at something or get something from your car that is fine, just please ask someone first. :slight_smile:

4. Scheduling will be taken care of by myself or justin. Either one of us should be able to fit you in somewhere. For ease the best time to drop the car is 11am when we open or the night before. A repair order must be filled out, until then we cannot legally work on your car.

5. With all that we have learned and grown with this season we should be able to accomodate all of your performance needs with little to no issues. If a problem so happens to arise feel free to talk to me personally to resolve any issues. Give us a chance to please you.

Again thank you all for all of your help and support, I appreciate all of the business and we will try our best to please everyone everytime:) Also please bear with us for a little bit while all of these changes are taking affect

Your Friends,
Hybrid Connection

Man posting about work at 3am :eek:

X…:tup:

One of the things that gets overlooked with Hybrid is the extra mile they go for thier customers in terms of doing extra work and not charging for it. Many times thier customers can’t distinguish between the two and thus they feel it’s part of the package. When it’s not done on time because of those guys going the extra mile, the customer just sees it as, “Oh they haven’t finished my car yet…” and then they start to get upset.

i :heart: don, lee, and the wookee. justin on the other hand is a gansta, and haunts my dreams.

:heart:

wow i didnt even notice that. how hardcore… and awesome, haha :tup: