Hybridynamics

Hours for Monday? I thought I would stop by :wink:

:eek2:

I work open to close at Domination Chassis, if you want to stop by

:naughty: :x:

Vaportrail can’t tell time…

Unless it’s written on a windshield with white shoe polish :kekegay:

haha not true. i have a paper plate with real hands cut out and numbers in majic marker and i can move them wherever i want to. :tounge:

and the hands will say from 11:00 to 7:00

im only 10 miles from them!

:bj: :hitit: :love: long drive for loving girl…
:dunno:

Well i’m currently in the southside and wow these people out on the streets are crazy, anyway…

I’m driving back to CT on Monday and thought I would head via Hybrid to thank the guys in person for help with my car :slight_smile:

Looks like I will try to be there at 11 if all goes well

looks like I’m going to have to get up early and make a trip then

you guys are a bunch of homos

Ya HEAD over give them it all :bj:

Just got confirmation that I don’t have to be in DC Monday so I’ll take my good ol time getting back to CT. Looks like I’ll be pittstoping at HD

Wake Up Vaportrail… :rant:

I’m taking the dog for a walk, be there in 5 minutes.

damn and i will be at my other job, oh well i saw 2 years of ya at itt have a safe drive

^ Thanks!

so I left my left contact out all night last night, so it looks like I got glasses on for my drive today, DAMMIT!

Ya I saw her too… then she quit… :spank:

^ yet somehow I only remember 1 of you!? What is up with my memory!!!

Good seeing you guys at the shop today :slight_smile: Nice to put a face to some avatars :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to spend all day tomorrow with you guys - but thanks again for hooking a sister up!

How bout the FB, whats up no love?:dunno:

you could hop on the turn pike and be at HD in 45mins…

im 10 miles south:D

Then you all can come see me. You see, i’m going there so they can work on my car. Which kinda means it’s won’t be available for me to drive.

Of course when it’s fixed I’m game for going out locally. (I can’t put too many miles on the car b/c I have to get it reinspected under 1,000 miles)