Early morning check in

Well i cant say its morning because i got here to 1st try 2pm so did quik and domination and were still here but good morning! red bull does wonders :nuts:

back to work :hsdance:

oh shit… i was up at 4:10… work til 10 :slight_smile:

I just got into work, but haven’t started yet. I packed up the car to goto the junkyard today. Hopefully its not a dirt yard and it doesn’t rain today. I really need some parts for the 240.

i just got into my real work, me and starboy were up all night working on the vinyl for the pinks car. Rodeheaver’s are good guys, Tim and his dad were up all night too!

In . . . . need more coffee

im herre

So does Mt. Dew :hs:

It’s Friday, it’s payday, I got a purchase order approved, and I get to leave 2.5 hours early today to begin a week long vacation.

Life is good.

3 cups in allready was here at 530…trying to get everything done to get out of here early

crossing fingers

im here… not doing much…

I hope everything is well on the car I havent seen it in a day in strange way I miss it.

my sorry ass checking in. in a few going at it again

the futone< my bed > cardboard

Morning all. I had a 9am meeting. Just got into my office, and in 2 more hours I’ll be heading to Hybridynamics :slight_smile:

yah I think I should just pop up around the shop tommorrow at 8am with a camera… Its too bad I didnt get jeff on camera when I walked in and he was using the fire jacket as a pilow. And then as I was cleaning up the shop I swept up some dirt and put it in a cardboard box to find out I dumped it all over domination heh.

prob not a good idea…

spent 30 min picking up bolts you swept under the 57

Lucky you… I stopped by there yesterday during work, have fun on the drive up! How long does it take you to get there?

3-3.5 hours. not too bad

Sounds like a nice little trip. Where is H-D at?

youngwood, off the new stanton exit on the turnpike