Hybridynamics

let me tell you about this shop.

Jay took time out of his day, out of his week to help me out extremely. Tuesday morning we left Hybrid at 7am to drive to bascially NYC to pickup engines. When we got there he did a check to make sure the goods were quality and even gave the engine reseller a little lesson on their product. I would have been lost without him being there. Definitely a huuuuuge help here.

We drove them home, Jay gave them another look over once we got to Hybrid. Then waited till the other truck came to pick them up. The dude was dead tired and still waited and helped move the engines to the new truck.

These guys go well above and beyond what is normally expected from a shop. I can’t thank them enough for all the help in the past few months. From ordering parts to even general questions about my project.

I have been able to just give them a list of what I want and Dennis takes care of ordering the parts at an awesome price. They definitely have a great operation down there.

cliff notes: Hybrid is an awesome shop, Jay goes well beyond the call of duty to help the customer, support your local shops and have Dennis order your parts it makes life soooo much easier!

x2 I agree whole heartedly

I can’t agree more.

Jay, Eric, and Denis helped me out tremendously with my setup.

It’s a great shop and I’ll never go anywhere else.

Yeah I have to thank them for letting me borrow the trailer to tow my civic out to Harrisburg. Great Guys when i need parts(stuff i cant get here) and/or tuning i will be going to them.

:bigthumb:

couldnt agree more.there great up there.the Z wont go anywhere else

x45279457294572934

only shop Ill deal with. After my motor went out. Jay helped me out alot.

Hybrid = teh sweetah

:bigthumb:

I have not ordered anything through them yet but i need to get down there and look and see what they can get me as far as cat back system and a hiflow cat

always been more than patient with me and helped me out.

they have always been a great shop and im sure they always will be.

yeah even if eric and jay weren’t friends I would still go there. they always do their best on pricing and have awesome customer service.

I mean this last weekend at norwalk showed they do anything to help someone out the air tools were a must have for my axle change for sure.

they’re my heros

I sooooo have to get out there soon. I am still waiting on a AEM EMS for my setup. I lost on one on ebay by only $10, it ended at 569.00. I will keep on bidding then to Hybrid I go, suppose I could stop out just to see the shop.

569 for an EMS and you didnt buy it??? :wtf:

hybrid = the poo. good stuff as always