Hybridynamics is moving and more.......

I just got the word this morning that my good friend Denis has acquired Hybrid and is moving the business/dyno to Latrobe.

Taken from there my space page.

Hybridynamics
5050 Center Drive (rear)
Latrobe, PA 15650
Phone: (724)925-2660 Fax: (724)925-1678 www.hybridynamics.com

I would like to let you all know that Hybridynamics is still here and plans to stay. We have gone through some major changes in the last month and I would like to let you guys know what’s going on. I, Denis Howell, have acquired Hybridynamics and its assets of which now reside at the new Latrobe, PA location (Latrobe Industrial Park accessed by rt981 via rt22 or rt30). Hybridynamics will now be operating as an S Corporation. The phone and fax numbers will remain the same. The web site will remain and I will be working to expand and improve it. The dyno is being reinstalled (in ground) at the new facility and will be inclosed in its own room with provisions to now handle diesel trucks. The new building has a paved lot with more than adequate parking and a huge locked/gated/fenced in area that is gravel and paved with outside storage via a 2 sided inclosed overhang. Many of you know sides of the story of how and why this all went down but I am not here for the drama … I am here for you … the enthusiast, valued clients, and friends.

Good Luck Denis and I’m always here for you if you need any help.

x2

Good luck Dennis!!! I am a little pissed that its in Latrobe now… what am I going to do after the Wyotech job fairs now :frowning: :slight_smile:

J/K… good luck!!!

PS - Please dont turn this thread into a drama fest… if so ill delete all of the posts…

Awesome Denis, long time no see. Glad to hear everything went through

old news j/k…helped em move the dyno and some other shit

good luck with it!

its not far at all from rt22

G/l with the new place

good luck denis looking forward to doing business with you.

I heard some rumors. Thanks for the update.

glad to hear dennis goodluck

old news! haha, good luck dennis…

wow! big change!

Good Luck with everything!

good luck deniese

good luck! doesnt matter to me that you moved as Latrobe is just as close to me as youngwood!

i’ll be there to dyno my new motor this summer sometime!

dude thats sweet as hell a dyno 5 mins from my house…let me know when you guys are up and running i would love to come down and check it out

Goodluck Denis. Denis is an awesome person, very honest and straight forward with the tuning scene.

a formal press release is in the works, but thanks for posting the info!

good luck denis hope it all works out for you

Denis as in RHD hatch ponytail Denis? I don’t think I know anyone on here’s last name except Guffey :smiley:

Why the changeover of ownership? Not looking to start anything, just curious. If you guys would rather it not be public, I understand as well.

It’s like 20 minutes farther for me, but it’s not like I’m there every day, either.

Good luck!

Jesse

DENIS, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE THE DYNO UP AND RUNNING SO WE CAN GET THAT HATCH TUNED MAN…GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND I WILL NEED AN H22 TURBO SWAP PUT IN MY PRELUDE BY MARCH.