Hybridynamics is moving and more.......

:down:

dude it’s closer to wyotech now

:rofl: thats cuz thats what i go by, hell alot of ppl don’t or didnt even know i had a first name

and yes jesse thats the Denis there referring too

Its good to see hybrid is still going and the whole company isnt just going under

haha…well atleast now there will be room for my large ass trucks.

i still dont know where the shops gonna be…i looked it up on google maps but got nothing because theres a few buildings on center drive for lease/sale

I am sure they will chime in but here is the short story. Jay moved to FL to further pursue his career in drag racing and his career in Fabrication. He is working for a shop called Mazworx and PRL Racing is building a Pro Car to race in the NOPI series. Eric I think just wanted to move on in his endeavors. No real fall out or anything like that. It was just people moving on. Hybrid has been around for 8 or so years now. Same name, same quality service, same quality products.

well atleast we know hybrid is in good hands and it will just get better with the new shop

yeah, i haven’t really talked about it much, mainly waiting for details to be hammered out. but i’m in orlando, fl now where we’re building a Pro Outlaw RWD S15 Silvia. Hopefully more details on that soon too once the agreement between Mazworx and PRL is finalized.

I think Whitey pretty much summed it up best as to what is going on though.

wow didnt know this was goin on. i need to get out from under my rock more often. good luck to everyone

good luck with everything guys…

Wow, big news. Good luck to everybody! Maybe Eric just wanted to go back to his dumbestic roots. :wink: :slight_smile:

-TJ

i will miss jay

sweet dyno 40 min away now! cxant wait till its up in running keepin the hatch now since its not a 2 hour drive for a good tune lol

so where exactly is the shop on center drive? i drive up and down the road teice tonight taking my gf home and i thought i saw some guys and cars down behind harshall karate academy but wasnt sure if thats it

yes thats it. if you notice, the “for rent” sign was removed, and looks like a new garage door/entrance door was added to the first bay.

thanks, i miss all you guys too…

but this thing is gonna be bad ass…

OMG… drool, i can’t wait to see it run!

that car is gonna be insane good luck with it jay

is that one of your tires there?

alright thanks thats what i thought deff looks like its gonna be a nice location alot of bay doors to work on shit