Give Hybrid a Hand

I’m in the process of revamping the Hybrid website and wanted to put in a Hybrid Review section. If you guys want to leave a comment that I can post up I’d really appreciate it. Just want people to know that we don’t suck. And if you think we do, post a comment about how we can improve. And then :snky: watch your back!

So if you have a few seconds, post on this thread and i’ll copy paste it onto what I’m working on. I’ll let you know when its finished. Thanks.

Don, Gary, Josh, Matt and most importantly, Jay.

if hybrid gave me a free t88, i would hang out there a lot more, and promote their ricer shop :slight_smile: :lol:

jk boys

I’ve never dealt with them.

All I know is one employee sings “In the Navy” by the village people all the time and the other guy plays with guns and sometimes looks really really scary.

I hear when they aren’t singing or shooting things they do good work.

Hybrid is the fucking shit.

yeah, you can quote that.

hybrid still lets me in the building even though i made every one get all fucked up on gas fumes. no job is too hard for don and the boys. and their receptionist is handsome!

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:3,topic:27717"”]

I’ve never dealt with them.

All I know is one employee sings “In the Navy” by the village people all the time and the other guy plays with guns and sometimes looks really really scary.

I hear when they aren’t singing or shooting things they do good work.

[/quote]

Not only do I sing…but I also know the whole dance.

We want you, we want you, we want you as a new recruit!

I would trust the people at Hybrid to Deliver my first born. Seriously

When I blew up the transmission on my Impreza (shocking, I know) the Hybrid crew had my new setup in and working in no time. The project involved parts from about 5 different Subarus, and worked perfectly.

Hybrid is my first stop for parts and repairs of i cant do them myself, very knowledgeable and friendly

We appreciate all the good words but really what we need is some feed back. We are flattered and thank you though :slight_smile:

HC ordered and took delivery of my gasket, and battery relo kit and a very prompt manner :tup:

If it wasn’t for the guys at hybrid my car would be nowhere. great guys, great shop. definately will be doing more busness with in the future.

OH, and took a look at my undercarraige to suggest a good way to do my downpipe :slight_smile:

the guys at hybrid have done some welding for me on my exhaust multiple times and have done great work for me :tup:

Hybrid <3

they refill my bottle :slight_smile:

here’s a hand for you!

http://www.mchenrycountyblog.com/uploaded_images/Hill,%20Tina,%20fuzzy%20clapping%20hands-794012.jpg

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

don is my older brother

i see that i am not in the customer section :frowning:

LOL

hybrid hooked me up with the BEST prices period…