Give Hybrid a Hand

hybrid hooked me up at a very cruical time with my car over the winter and had my head back to me the following day i dropped it off to them big :tup:.

Ive seen of hybrids work and its pretty good…

I went to Hybrid Connection for double bypass heart surgery, thanks to them, my kids still have a daddy. Thanks Hybrid Connection, you’re the best!!

:rofl:

wheres Redconquesttsi?

IIRC you guys found out why his second quest was experiencing fuel cut(wire pinched by intercooler to ballast resistor), he told me you guys hooked him up real good.

Maybe you can get him in to chime in?

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:19,topic:27717"”]

i see that i am not in the customer section :frowning:

LOL

[/quote]

isn’t this yours?

[quote=“98GCL,post:23,topic:27717"”]

I went to Hybrid Connection for double bypass heart surgery, thanks to them, my kids still have a daddy. Thanks Hybrid Connection, you’re the best!!

[/quote]

You know, what it do. I’m the doctor for you!

http://www.mrbudz.com/images/505_SAM.jpg

Hybrid Connection’s done a good amount of work for me on my cars, I’d prefer to take them to Hybrid over anyone else in the area. They’re trustworthy, reasonable on price - and have outstanding, friendly, patient customer service; they’re very willing to explain in depth the job they’re doing for you. I would recommend Hybrid to anyone in need of essentially any automotive work.

threw up some product reviews… didnt really know what to write… o well thanks for all the help guys!

Hybrid fixes other peoples mistakes! :headbang:

Brendon

Don and everyone at Hybrid have hooked me up countless times with project cars I have had. They built a bullet-proof motor for me, and helped me out with many parts decisions based on my performance goals. I would recommend Hybrid to anyone looking to improve the performance of their vehicle with quality service, parts, and custom fabrication. Thanks so much for all the help over the years, guys!

Sam

Thanks, these will all go up on the website…well…most of them.

<3

i don’t like hybrid. i sent them an email asking legitimate questions and don told me to die in a fire and eviljay called me horrible names i won’t even repeat on here.

DIE IN A FIRE DAN KRAFT!!! NO WE WILL NOT ADD VTEC TO YOUR ASS!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

We will only add vtec to your VW.

Part of the Dan Kraft Saga…

DO YOU GUYS INSTALL TINTS ON INTEGRAS? IF YOU DO, HOW MUCH…IF YOU DONT THEN WHERE SHOULD I GO TO GET MY TINTS ON. CAN U GUYS INCREASE MY VTEC ALSO? THANKS.

> Die in a fire.
>
>
>
> Don Barton
>
>
> Hybrid Connection

SO DOES THIS MEAN YOU GUYS WON’T INCREASE MY VTEC?

On 4/18/07, sales@hybridconnection.com <sales@hybridconnection.com> wrote:
> YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE VTEC!

RIGHT. THAT’S WHY I WANT YOU GUYS TO TURN THE VTEC UP.

>

Dan Kraft makes me giggle.

Don and the crew have helped me out countless times, whether it be parts, tires, welds, and anything and everything in between with my cars. I can’t say enough good things about them, they are a class act shop, and they treat every car as if they are their own. Nothing but good things to say over here.

Joe

i just want to comment on how manly everyone at hybrid is.

(this better make it onto the site, nobody wants a pussy working on their car)

and i guess they do good work too :stuck_out_tongue:

BODY MASSAGE