Quick props to Hybrid

so i needed smoe exhaust done badly, and i contacted EvilJay on here, and he got me right in the same day…very cool to talk to while i waited since i stuck around for a couple hours… good price and the work done on the exhaust (i forget the guy’s name that did it) did a great job .

i had a muffler to swap, but we saw some rotted piping and so a small piece was replaced as well. they also cut the hangers off the muffler that was on there (TODA’s old 5zigen muffler from the teal hatch!), and welded to the new one. also the new piping put on had a bend as well, my dad is an import tech for 30+ years and said “hey they did a great job” so good price and quality work. so thank u hYbrid connection

:tup: to hybrid, matt is an awesome welder…

<3 Micah

http://www.armory.com/~liz/potluck/2001/Nov-3-2001/Clio-CircleJerk.jpg

:lol:

wtf

rofl

werd… they’re a good bunch over there :tup: did a great job on my brakes and from the sound of it, they weren’t very friendly to get off

They’ve always done great work for myself and the boyfriend too. And I never mind going over there 'cause Jay’s a hot bitch :wink:

:slight_smile:

Your just jealous because you don’t work here now. Your cock could be in the mess too :stuck_out_tongue:

i don’t know about all that, but hybrid does fantastic work. both myself and my gf have been thrilled with the service we have gotten there.

then we could sing the song “one of these things is not like the other. one of these things is not the same”

Right yours would be the one that looks like twig covered in green moss :stuck_out_tongue: