Hypothetically Speaking...

Analyze this situation:

Facts (a bit unclear, try and follow):

• You’ve been talking to your ex again.
  • You still have feelings for her, things ended badly and you regret it slightly…
  • You know for a fact, that her current boyfriend is cheating on her with HIS ex.
  • The girl who he is sleeping with (his ex), contacts your ex and drops the bomb on her.
  • Your ex’s current boyfriend convinces her that the girl he has been fucking (his ex) is insane and is just trying to break them up to get back with him.
  • Your ex’s current boyfriend refuses to sleep with the other girl (his ex), anymore.

What do you do in this situation?

Oh, i almost forgot one:

Fact:

• Her current boyfriend is a VW driving, pimply faced total douchebag with bad hair and a huge fucking beak

Also, violence is out of the question, let’s not get into that…

oh goodness…i’m becoming a lesbian

warn her of the situation and if she dont want to listen stay out of it from there on

I would write a song about it and cry…

Sounds to me like her current BF is a better choice than you. :gotme: :smiley:

lol. yes. if you love ugly rod stewart.

oh it all makes sense now.

Does she have friends? Maybe one of them can get the point across.

hypothetically speaking and all…

are you saying it’s okay when you apparently cheated on her but not her current bf?

p.s. you guys were a cute sketchy couple.

Fuck her bf in the ass and then the mouth.

And then slap him accross the face with your wallet chain, and say “Pencils are made out of graphite, not lead. Fingernail clipper sniffer.”

Save your money and it spend on the car. No really! It is a better ROE

oh shit, I know who it is.

Just leave it be. It’s not your fight.

1st thing i’d do is go get tested for STD’s and hiv

Move on

there is alot of speculation involved in what went down between the two of us. I know what happened, and i am sick of defending it.

besides… 5 days after they started dating. Puh-Lease…

I realize that i really should have no say in the matter, but it’s not like i am entirely aloof from the situation…

i can turn it off, but i’m debating it…

you have no idea how great that would be…but its a hard thing to do…just takes some time

I have no idea? So you know me?

I went through a similar situation. It sucks, but who needs that kind of turmoil in their life? I realize there are still feelings there, but I think the worst thing to do is try to get involved with the situation. If they get back together, then they get back together. If not then maybe they shouldn’t. I find that just letting things happen and not trying to direct the course of events in the best thing to do. In my case, we didn’t get back together and I am much happier because of it.

sounds like this vw driving kid is quite the pimp,