I got screwed over Craigslist

long story short.
I payed 550usd for a bunch of 944 parts for my project car. they guy was very good and helping me out untill i sent him the money order. after that stoped answering emails ect.

So i am asking for your guys to flood this guy with emails screw over his ebay accout ect.

I went to notifie the police of his are Colorado springs. but they are to small to deal with internet fraud so i had to sumit sompthing through the fbi web page but it dosnt look like it will go anywere.

I can also not cancle my money order and you have to pay cash for them so no cc cancling either.

I will post all the guys info that i have when i get home.
here is some of the info i have on him now.

His name: Robert Ross
Email: titanstuff@gmail.com
adress: 2021 collier, colorado springs, CO, 80909
Ebay. I will get his name when i get home

were i bought form him: (this is a new one he made still showing the parts i bought off him were for sale.)
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/373816620.html

some google info:
http://land.elpasoco.com/schddispp.asp?schd=6403219015

thanks for looking.

you have his address, just go visit him if your worried about it :wink:

i have some friends in CO springs… but i doubt they would be of any help.

lesson learned

never pay someone via any means which is untraceable and unprotected

you might as well have sent him cash in an envelope and let the mailman steal it… he’s probably a nicer guy than your seller anyway.

i got screwed last year

s15 headlights, 500 usd

and paypal didnt even help me

long story short, dont trrust americans

i try to buy most things in canada now, in person is best

i contacted the city’s police dept. - nothing
contaced the iccc - nothin

contacted the da’s office - nothing

out of curiosity - how did paypal not help? on what grounds did they determine you were not entitled to buyer protection. you likely did not have a verified card or address and were not eligible for buyer protection.

as a test i bought an online magazine subscription with paypal and after my account started working and they took the money.

i filed a dispute claiming that i was their service did not live up to how it was advertised (except more elaborated) and i was credited my money. that wasn’t even true necessarily - the entire ordeal was a scheme to test the buyer protection that they offer.

let me clarify before some of you fuckers flame me - (actually please feel free anyway if you want to waste your time) - 1) i couldnt care less what you think and 2) i would never have done this with a physical object or service which wasnt completely automated from start to finish (and therefore actually cost someone money).

Did you think of going out to CS to get the parts?

What does craigslist provide for buyers protection?

[flame john]:moon:[/flame john]

he was going to ship it gray hound. I sent him a very threatening email today. (i could of gotten in trouble for it) but it worked he actually emailed me back after 3weeks of nothing and gave me this excuse that he cant find anyone to ship the seats there to big.

So i emailed him back just now to send me my money back. If it doesnt work i am going to win all his eBay auctions and keep giving him - feed back.

As for going to Colorado. I don’t think i will be going out there anytime soon.

last time i do money order ever!

Mods can delete or lock this.

Locked: my pleasure!

This scam only reminds me of how easy it is for people to be scammed on SON.

Don’t whine or bitch at me for locking FS threads that are outside of the guidelines.

Don’t post items for sale for friends.

Don’t buy from a new seller unless you are 100% sure you will get the product (Pick/Up with cash exchange).