if you ever want to put ur life into perspective

Its EAZY MOTHERFUCKIN E… beeeoactch.

in the dirt? you live in the south hills buddy boy not beverly hills. My cars live in their garages better than you live in ur shack.

Hey at least Cutty knows his shit about 80-90’s sports…and loves Pitt football…thinks Grand Nationals are cool…and doesnt love Neons.

but he likes crappy ass gbodies and shitty rap music and works for the pirates.

it’s a tough call, they both pretty much suck at everything. :slight_smile:

:rofl: did you bleach your skin when you were younger?

South hills is 10x better then greenfield, trust me, there are plenty of people on here from the south hills

no but u obviously drank bleach…i guess ur parents figured you’d off urself if they left off the Mr Yuck Sticker. did i say that greenfield is better than south hills?.. dont ride the rep of mt lebo, usc and bethel…castle shannon aint shangrala. You think i give a fuck who on here is from the south hills? they arent the ones calling greenfield dirt. Infact, asswipe, greenfield is the fastest growing community amoung 30 somthing white collar professionals. Houses on my street 15 years ago were 90k and they are going in the 160’s now. Greenfield was good enough for former mayor O’connor.

but all things aside… i’m 10x better than you

I just love how you think your so baller with all the gbodies you have and thinkin your some thug. honestly makes me laugh out loud everytime you talk about something like that

2 of the most annoying PS members arguing about who is more annoying. Fucking priceless.

when did i EVER claim i was a baller… thinking im a thug?..son i’m wearing a shirt and tie right now sitting at my desk while ur probably looking like a white trash slob in a vol firemen shirt. dude its not 2003…the thug thing dont fly anymore. PS members come up and talk to me when they see me out… you they just avoid altogether.

ROFL

if Pittspeed had a special olympics, this thread would be it.

hes not even special enough for the special olympics

do you just want to fight and get it over with?

:drama::drama:

Is that a threat???:ban:

this is getting good

DO NOT BRING UP QUIKS NAME AGAIN,IF SO UR GONE!!:ban:

no, that was a question

didnt you see the ? at the end of the sentance?

http://g1wallz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/joker-mcdonalds.jpg

:bowrofl:

just like i explain something to u & u dont understand!lets make a pole,for u get to banned forever or cutty!! I bet u looooooooooooooooooose!