if you ever want to put ur life into perspective

go to the mcdonalds on liberty ave downtown. i was having a rough two weeks and i realized how much worse it could be.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m66/brooknamsfinest/bert_50.gif

you suck at threads more then I do!

you own 8 cars that all suck. doesnt get much worse then that

doubt it

blow me

I can vouch for that. I work in the Gateway towers and when I am having a bad day, I just walk out to lunch in Market Square or somewhere on Liberty Ave, and all of the sudden my life does not seem that bad. You see a lot of interesting sights down there, especially during the summer.

this thread speaks the truth

i dont think my park ave sucks :finger2:

you went to mcdonalds, thats your problem right there

Why don’t any of you say hi to me ?

:rofl:

Cus you don’t have the shortest dress on, honey.

that is a dress on. my hairy legs from a glance must look like pants :frowning:

you’re alive… thats your problem.

ouch. :rofl:

In reality. Those folks are more happier then you will ever be. They probably laugh at all you for being lemmings… Who is too say otherwise how they feel. Appearance / social material things is not everything.

you live in the dirt that you call the east side of pittsburgh and dry hump your couch everytime an EasyE music video comes on…

Thats your problem

And no, owning buicks and listening to outdated rap music does not make you “baller” you scrawny peice of shit.

Will you ever shut your faggot Neon driving ass up?? I swear to god your turning into quik junior you always think your right and you just dont shut the fuck up. Im sure all anyone of his buicks is worth more than your POS Neon. BTW your my new bitch.

I make myself feel better by reading The1SloR/T’s and OLDS ROCKETMAN’s posts. I feel like a fucking genius after reading some of the retarded shit they talk about.

:rofl: