If you had extra time / money build thread

i actually want to build one of the factor five GTM supercars with a TT LSX motor in it

I don’t think that would work :purextc:

fox bod similar to jesses, i love that car

1972 240Z with a cammed LS1.

1967-68 Mustang GT fastback with a 2003-2004 Cobra motor swap

Awesome, like the LS1 in the back

Electric car from scratch.

Tube Chassis, make it slighty larger than a go kart. Found some 90hp electric motors that weigh ~70lbs too.

75-75 austin mini.
b18c1
12’s

If you had the money to do anything, why would you try to do this on a stock block??

I mean, I love DSMs too, but the likelihood of getting a stock bottom end 4G63 into low 9’s is slim to none. Even if your name is Emery or Gary.

I’d take the no mortgage house mod as well.

:tup:

otherwise, big bodied bimmer with a small tt lsx

Meh fuck that… s52 Euro is just as good

I would personally take my car and try to dethrone Taza M3

Or grand-am GS :slight_smile:

Porsche 550 w/Subie driveline

'88 pontiac fiero fastback with a v8 swap and chop top

kingsario’s civic

i <3 his car

Pre 1970 GTO w/LSx Swap.

88 fiero notchback with GT cladding, neon 2.0L Dohc built turbo swap with t350 5-speed and a quaife. 89 chrysler turbo electronics. big brakes, lots of suspension changes.

LS1/Vette rear mount trans in a Geo metro.

95 geo tracker, Neon SRT engine with at least S3 turbo/package, dakota bellhousing/R154 supra trans, separate transfer case like a samuari, tbird SC diff flipped up front, ford 9" rear, lifted slightly with 29" super swampers. snorkle etc. that would be a fun time.

same SRT combo with RWD supra trans/dak bellhousing (i already have the trans and the RWD stuff in my garage) in a Russian Lada with a Tbird SC IRS. ( have one of those available too)

Subie powered super beetle. STi power preferably.

LS1/Vette rear trans in a 2dr neon. nice stiff light chassis with balanced weight and power.

LS1/vette rear trans in a Shelby Charger. think laskys car with the rear tires boiling.

get my KZ1000 crank welded and machined and build a modified stock SRT turbo setup for that with megasquirt EFI. chop off the turbofold and weld on a flange. fairly small turbo would spool ok on the bike. fully gusseted frame, lengthened swingarm (just a little) with newer sport bike triple tree and wheels. dirtbike style bars and dual hella 1000FF as headlights. ultimate 70’s streetfighter.

a rocketpack. id love to fly to work. :slight_smile:

Brian

NSX-TT

duh

a house.

or

a Jet.

yeah man

i’d kill to have even a trailer out here on the island