If you happen to be by the Niagara Falls Air Base today....

at 1:20pm, a C-130 will be doing a very low altitude fly-by and an alomost verticle bank near/over the air base. :snky:

Should be very fun to see for a plane so big. Just a heads up.

edit: will be closer about 1:20pm

Seems like a terrible idea :lol:

:tup: these ones fly by my houes a lot on saturdays in the summer in and out of the hills i love it

lol my manager was arguing that the air force base cant have b-52’s land or take off. also he made it sound like airforce 1 cant land and take off their, or that it doesnt land there.

anytime the president comes to buffalo/niagara falls, isnt that where he lands? isnt that plane also a 747?

it is a flying brick…

:wstupid:

I love it when big, loud ass planes fly right over my house too…

and i would love to see this attempted. these look so damn heavy and non-maneuverable

which manager

Always loved it they would do high angle of attack landings over one of the highways by Charleston Air Force Base and people that had never seen it before would slam on their brakes thinking the planes were going to crash due to their size.

exactly what makes seeing it an such an extreme angle so awesome. the first time i witnessed something similar, i thought it was crashing.

slow and extreme, meh… rotory wing, now that is fun…

^ don’t you have a kid now mr. extreme?

The highlight of my naval career was getting trapped on an aircraft carrier in a C-2A Greyhound.

Scary. As. Fuck.

The MH-53 Sea Dragons are pretty cool to hitch a ride on, biggest fucking helo’s ever

dan.

so anyone here want to back this up for me. a b-52 can land at the airforce base and also the airforce 1 jet landing at the airforce base when they come to buffalo

i remember seeing a b52 at an airshow that they had a few years ago. havent been to one since

IN ALOT OF COUNTRIES…:hitit:

shouldn’t you join the air force already there John travolta :stuck_out_tongue:

yeh… pics and video or ban fli boi…

make sure you load up your ipod with…

same fun, without the commitment. i have the perfect deal going for me. :wink:

from inside or outside the plane?

goldbricker

^hahaha