AIr force one

I just seen it from across the river :stick:

some useless info to spread :tounge:
w/ no jet planes around :shrug:

:cool: & ur foooooooooool of uselees info!!!:tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:cool: & ur foooooooooool of uselees info!!!:tounge:

right back at you:D

there is more than just one plane when the president goes out they send several planes to different locations. We get so many TFRs at work when this shit goes on its rediculous. Thank god I;m off today.

that planes is fawking huge, shouldve snapped some pics from the river.
:tounge:

Originally posted by Shaggy
that planes is fawking huge, shouldve snapped some pics from the river.
:tounge:

u didnt,but u did rainbow’s!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :tounge:

that would have been cool.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was thinking the samething!!!

damnit that pic of the plane wouldve been gheyer:bash:

dont worry: columbus is gonna be fun bill:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Originally posted by Shaggy
dont worry: columbus is gonna be fun bill:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
:itr41:

considering the TFR basically fucks any air traffic in 20 mile radius, including LifeFlights…

some stuff is just outrageous…this is why we have a VP

i remember i was up at the Alleghany county airport two summers ago, and thats where Air Force One was, (i was there watching the autoxing) and they shut that down till the plane took off. but it was pretty cool watching it take off, went almost right over centery 3 chevy, then they had a cargo plane that they loaded up with the limos and what not.

Shaggy + 50 cal rifle = teh win.

Originally posted by Darkstar
Shaggy + 50 cal rifle = teh win.

not even something to joke about

yep i seen it 2~~~
here is air force 2 with the vice

:smiley:

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
i remember i was up at the Alleghany county airport two summers ago, and thats where Air Force One was, (i was there watching the autoxing) and they shut that down till the plane took off. but it was pretty cool watching it take off, went almost right over centery 3 chevy, then they had a cargo plane that they loaded up with the limos and what not.

i was there that day also. they shut the racing down when the limo caravan went by that was pretty cool also.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i was there that day also. they shut the racing down when the limo caravan went by that was pretty cool also.

you should see how thick the doors are on this thing!

Originally posted by 2FNFast
you should see how thick the doors are on this thing!

i could only imagine

my neighbor was gettin his trucks body work done they had a armored truck there that was in a wreck. the doors weighed like 350+lbs alone. it was insane.

I didn’t think a plane that big could take off (or land) from Allegheny airport. :dunno: