wings over pittsburgh

I can’t fucking wait. I watched them practice a little bit yesterday and it looked good.

sound of jet> sound of gas engine

I have to take my kids both days, unfortunately. /sarcasm

heard a few planes last night while working at the shop. When I head home today I will watch them practice a little from my deck. We have a great view from the house

I’ll be working the gate, so everybody knows no knives are allowed pass the gate, you will lose it or be forced to walk a million miles back to your car to put it away, so please no knives, it is an airport…

*and you might think this is common sense but after last year with the million knives, add some weed and a crack rock, people are stupid.

where do you guys work? I am in Moon and the airport is right next to me so it was awsome to slack at work and watch them. Around 2:30 or so one had to be going Mach100…it sounded like our windows were going to blow out.

Are there anymore details on this? Time (Sunday), where to park, etc.?

are you allowed to bring juice cups for your kids and stuff like that?

go towards the old airport and follow the signs to park. I parked at one of the remote lots last year and took the shuttle, it went fast and dropped you off right at the gate.

thanks!

I was just up at a park in Boston having a picnic watching the planes come in to Logan - very cool. You can do the same thing at DCA. Some of those airbuses are impressive!

I heard them flying over my apartment yesterday and today. Our company raffled off 50 vip parking passes and access to our corporate tent thing they are having there and free food (i think) for both days, I won for Saturday, and my girl won for Sunday. It’s hard to get work done when you are looking out of the window all day at the jets…

Bics, I’m at ATM in the Airport Office Park

Ill be there working/slash walking around on sat… I have to do fuckin crowd control on Sunday…fuckin bullshit…

boo hoo boo hoo… i have to work for my paycheck one day out of the year. boo hoo boo hoo

haha… ya and i cant even wear my flight suit. i have to wear bdu’s

just watched the planes spell out
wingsoverpittsburgh.com
might be one of the coolest things ever! they did it with such precision!

Just went outside for break at work…watched them practice a bit…fighter jets > anything

The only thing I was missing was some 80’s style sunglasses and headphones playing “Danger Zone”

I just saw them spell “Take the Oreck Challenge” :rofl:

Cool advertising though!

I was watching them practice yesterday from the side of the runway, it was awesome. those f-18s are pretty dam loud.

Oh and nick your dad wants me to bust your balls about getting your car done.

big dumb underwear?

yeah you can bring chairs, cups, etc. I doubt glass bottles and definately no knives or drugs…

They used to have an air show in Latrobe… It was awesome. We would go outside (at work) when they were practicing. But they cancelled it after 9-11. It was the Blue Angels…
Is that who this is?

Also, Someone commented about “blowing teh windows out”. That happened here inLatrobe. Rusbosin Furniture had big p[late glass windows and the jets blew them out. hahahaha