Air Show

I can’t wait. It looks like it will be a good show if everyone shows up.

http://www.wingsoverpittsburgh.com/performers%202008.html

i use to work at enterprise at the airport, it was pretty sweet watching them fly right over your head

I’ll be there i go every year. Buddys dad is part of the 911th air wing unit. I alrady know who is coming there what day of the week. and what time they arive. also know when and what times the shows are. gona be fun again this year.

I plan on going my. buddys dad is part of the 911th air wing. I know whats going to be there what days and what time the shows are and what days crews are flying in.

I will definitely be going this year. We have missed it the past few years because of vacation and our wedding so I am definitely looking forward to it. It is always a really good show.

When is the raptor showing up. I usually take the Friday before the show off and head out to watch practice.

Word, thats what I really want to see is the F-22

I remember last year some of them were doing manuevers way up by my camp in Slippery Rock on Saturday and Sunday, it was pretty slick seeing different military planes everywhere.

i was at the chicago air show last year and they had a raptor there. that is one amazing machine.

hopefully i can make it out to a pittsburgh show one of these days.

think they might have us working parking duty this year instead of the gate, which sucks…

I work right next to the runway…didn’t realize it going on so soon. Sweet to walk out on break…or while “working” and watching fighter jets.

he’s not sure said he has to check.

anyone know what the schedule is for tomorrow? They don’t have it posted.

TRY GOOGLE !!!

http://www.wingsoverpittsburgh.com/

looks like rain for sunday :frowning:

the f22 goes on around 2pm and they are calling for the rain to start around then, hopefully it holds off.

Try reading the FAQ on the website you linked!

"2. Do you publish a flying schedule?

No. We do not publish a schedule as our flying times need to be flexible since we’re operating out of a very busy international airport."

I asked because someone else said that they would know the schedule even though it is not publicly released. :madfawk:

not gonna be able to go this year. but will be watching from teh shop. hopefully the weatehr holds off

Wife and I got out there today and it was awesome. We got to see the F22 Raptor and the jet powered car. Was a fun time got some good videos.

sure your not :rofl:

Wtf you need a schedule for, it’s an airshow :rofl:

Show up look up watch planes go home.