Air Show

watched practice from my office on Friday, flew close enough to spit on them. Raptor and F16 were pretty cool, pilots waved

Same here…that Raptor was so loud it shook our building. Didnt get to make it to the show…too busy.

anyone gonna post pics/videos?

No pics, but I got a new video camera on friday that I took with me so I’ll try to get the vids up pretty soon.

i couldn’t go on saturday and it was rained out on sunday, fuck pittsburgh weather and fuck the retards who scheduled a show in may when the weather is unpredictable.

I will have to take the kids to another airshow this year somewhere, they were really bummed out that they didn’t get to see anything.

Yeah, I don’t understand why they moved it up so early this year. Doesn’t really make any sense. For a while we weren’t even sure if it was going to happen on Saturday because it rained all night Friday and into Sat. morning. It was still a good show but it wasn’t extremely warm out so we didn’t stay as long as we normally do. Wasn’t quite the same since they moved it to May.

rumor has it to many people complained about “it being to hot” many people were passing out at least years and getting heat stroke

sissies

:smiley:

doesn’t surprise me, a free event still gets people to complain :rolleyes:

I watched it from my balcony here in Moon Twp!