I'm seriously about to click the buy it now...

No, I’m not kidding…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RX7-Twin-Turbo-Roller-LS1_W0QQitemZ230191581759QQihZ013QQcategoryZ6327QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Eric, Jay, Brent, your thoughts?

MPD, your trailer/time?

Please buy it?

Do it!

missing moter = ls1 swap?!?!

LS3 swap :headbang:

FTW!

it even says in the description “RX7 Twin Turbo Roller LS1”

might as well buy it

joe wouldn’t ever put any American motor in anything he owns…i have no idea why he would want this…

Some things make sense, and they’re hard to argue…

Not saying anything concrete, but just throwing it out there…

You sir, have an awful lot of work ahead of you, not to mention a shitload of money to be spent. It would be nice to have another FD around and you know how i feel about the swap…

lotus engine swap?

:stuck_out_tongue: I kid

We’ll discuss this further tomorrow…and I did PM Brent, so we’ll see…

6k for a rolling chasis? ehhhh, but it does have the tranny lol

Now, I don’t know FD’s well at all, and I also don’t know you well. But from what I’ve seen with the cars you own and everything else, you seem to have great contol of your finiancial situation and know how to spend/save. If you already have several nice cars that are finished and basically DD-able why not build a fun project car? If all you’re going to spend on your other cars is just the basic maintence and gas then why not spend some money on a project, its always fun and a good learning experience.

Just my .02

6K for an FD shell is a steal.

And cky, thanks, that’s kind of my train of thought as well. The Lotus and MR2 are pretty much done, as far as achieving the mods and such I’ve wanted to do. The FC RX7 is a real nice daily driver, and I’m not so sure I’d want to mod that at all. The FD RX7 to ME, is probably THE coolest car to ever come out of Japan. And it would be so cool to have a project like that. We’ll see…I’m seriously looking into it right now though…

Joe, we’ll talk when I’m home from Erie.

You’re gone? For why?

Buy it, finishit rock it for a bit it sell for a profit.

Just for the evening. I’ll be home late.

:snky:

Save the 6k for the lotus, or put it in the skyline account :pimp: I’m surprised you’re getting so heavily into Mazda’s. They almost seem a little to mainstream for you… It would be a fun project though, especially with an LS2 (or 1 I suppose). You can never go wrong with a 350 hp + go-cart, especially if you have the garage space for it.