IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo sick of it.

I’m not sure if any of you have been paying attention recently BUT for the most part it seems like domestics and imports are very much comparable…

At the track
on the street

so the components in the car are different. WHO CARES!

We get to point A and B just the same…

• and before someone chimes in on how my ride currently may make it to POINT B slower than yours…there are many IMPORTS that would take urs any day …no matter the
    setup *

ALSO I am not trying to start the same debate ( that has been going on for years ) but I just feel as if " IMPORT " owners get no respect. We all are into cars; that why we’re here. But come on so I drive a Honda and you drive a Chevy.

you know the pricks will flame you right?? but yea i’m on your side. Most of the people who love domestics on here don’t have a lingerfelter vette pushing like 700hp while being street legal so yea there will be a rice machine that can stomp their car…granted the import lovers on here don’t have a twin turbo skyline so there will be a 4banger domestic to stomp them in return. Cars are great and they all do the same thing. I’m on your side

UR CAR SUCKS HEATHER,SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT…

DOMESTIC>IMPORT

don’t get worked up over the domestic-import war…the guys on pittspeed will just try and make you leave…nobody cares who is on the board or not…so if they flame you and you leave…they just keep on going

sorry im saying a import cant be compared to a domestic

you have weight difference, power range differences, power application

oh yea this thread will go on forever cause of how different they really are

SUUUUUUUUURE…but see I have neither…spun a bearing ( in 3 different motors ), mine has ran 90% more that yours has this summer , I haven’t ever blown a motor, or had to replace my tranny ( cause it only is good for 80,000 miles like yours ) But your right your cars better than mine Devin…sure!

and DOMESTIC = IMPORT…I happen to like both. GROW UP! and I bet Devin if you happened to ever own a HONDA you still wouldn’t be able to fix your car. :bigthumb:

LOL thanks for the advice…BUT I know a good amount of these guys personally and are friends…this Import - Domestic thing means nothing to me.

I just was bringing up the point how I hate that everything a Import owner says means S*** to a domestic gearhead!

WOW,u took a joke too seriously…First off,the motor went becasue of a PCM failure,nobody could know what was wrong nor did ANYBODY know what was wrong n ihad aloooooooooooooooooooot of rep people look at it. Second off, u have less wear n tear on ur motor,i actually ran mine at the track n not no “show” car wannabe. Third off, these trannys are junk,we all know that so u got that one. Fourth, yours had NOT ran more than mine this summer,try again. And last…i have less money into my ar with 3 motors than urs and i am still quiker:bowrofl: :bowrofl: And wait…i work on my OWN car,do u?:bowrofl:

Get ur shit straight hun:zzz:

its all good… I like both domestic and import cars. there is no need to argue about it.

how about we all focus hatred onto a car nobody likes… vdubs?

vw’s are great cars as long as you do not mod the hell out of them. I love my jetta, and the only thing i have done is a suspension.

Devin please^^ your not around enough to tell me anything…I have been to the track and run my car HARD…so don’t tell me Devin…and if there was anything wrong with your car thats what I was pertaining to…JUST THE SAME you went through those 3 motors…NOT ME…oh and I may not do my own MOTORSWAP…but I am pretty sure you put a motor that was originally there BACK into yours?? SO wow I am capable of doing that shit too…may not be as stong to break all the bolts myself…Honestly I would need some direction of course, but from what I remember so did you. See the point of my post was that I HAVE NEVER HAD TO my car can take a beating…and when I paid for my swap it was BECAUSE I COULDN’T DO THAT ON MY OWN…SO…I obviously did it the right way…mine runs! Oh and the $$ I put into mine --yeah I got ripped off BUT with that money I could stomp your car twice around the track. Let’s see next year SIR DEVIN.

fast is fast no matter how you do it. i have worked on plenty of imports and domestics. i can say i respect both of them.

again…I like both TOO

oks lets set up a race between “Heather Bigmouth” and “DevinPunk”, it will be the battle of the 14s cars

i say it will be a close race up till the finish

it wouldn’t be too bad,i am almost all stock:blue: :itr41:

first hand experience with that honda of hers. she lost to a intimidator

yeah I’m a big mouth Quik…like you…I didn’t dare him to a race…I simply stated my car doesn’t really suck and as he has had his own troubles with him.

So Quik go along doing what you do best…turning everyones words around! I’ll still like you in the end.

yeah but not equally!!! lol

domestic or nothing