Lets see what do we have more of??

In light of the new accusations of Pittspeed against Imports. Lets see who is the majority around here.

go by what you race or show, not daily drivers

i cannot vote, i have both.

yea…I don’t seem to get bashed much and I also drive Honda. Some people give opinions on not liking the body kit(show), or to leave it off, but not bashed or made fun of.

Domestic here. I’m an admitted Mustang addict.

My close friend who I race/wrench with during the summer has an STI, so obviously I don’t hate imports.

Dumestic

I drive a big 1994 Ford F-150 everyday (and plan to tow my turbo '75 Datsun 280Z to lapping days with it) but it’s the first domestic vehicle that I’ve owned in about ten years. For performance and race cars I’d rather have something Japanese instead of domestic.

Me likes my 4cyl import. :slight_smile:
Haven’t ever raced though… maybe someday.

Same here.

Had Domestic - My Cavailer

Now have an import - ZX-12R

:dunno:

I voted domestic for my S-10. I have never raced the Si so it doesn’t count for this poll… but I do technically own and drive both a domestic AND an import.

x2
have several of both

2 imports and hubby drives a ford F350. Although I’ve only owned import cars, it’s not like I go out thinking “I need to buy an imported car”. If I had liked something Ford, Chevy or whatever domestic better than the Z, I would have bought it. I could care less if it’s an import or not…if I like it, I will get it regardless.

domestic rice.

Well i basically have a mitsu car with dodge badges??

imports are still in the lead…

been domestic but now work heavily on both now.

all domestics here but bikes dont count so im still 100% domestic

2 dumbestics here

your truck is from canada

i feel dirty.

i drive a eurotrash not a japanese car.