info on pricing

doesn’t ell you anything more then any other site… i already know the hp and torque. the page i posted at the top has WAY more infor on the black and red top. read that then look at ur wiki, ooo it tells me compression, thats about the only difference from ANY other site… i don’t care about the history and what cars it came outa, all that matters is the car that its going into.

do your own research buddy thats the only way ur really gonna know. these guys cant tell u every detail between the motors so i suggest you find someone who KNOWS the differences, other then what year the motors are.

vvt isn’t in all sr20’s, i havn’t heard anyone mention anything about that… who cares if this one makes 5(give or take) more hp b/c of a bigger turbo… it’s about whats in the motor. instead of tellin him what hp the motors make, why don’t u tell him the differences bettwen them beside year and car they came from. who gives a shit about that. i’m no pro on sr20’s but i can tell u they didn’t make them the same every year, and just put a biger turbo on it.