is she worth it?

arent you like 19? pics of the girl? girls are dumb, its probably the girl, some girls are not worth the aggravation that they cause /story

side note… you have the girl… you dont need to take her out and get her drunk anymore lol, just enjoy time with her, the bar scene is overated for relationships, use it for what it is…

i posted before reading posts… solid response… agreed 100 %

Stop going to white trash bars :tup:

If you go out to places where guys are looking to pick up girls that shit happens…

See here is the TYPICAL dummy Buffalo mentality (no offense to you^)

Dresses like a whore? What the fuck does that mean exactly?
You mean really hot and sexy. There is NOTHING wrong with that.
Thats all you see in Toronto… hot women looking hot and amazing and NO ONE is whoopin, hollering, or acting like a immature scumbag. (like here)
Here a girl cant dress too hot because all the fat, lazy, pigs are Hating and all the immature little dick tools are slobbering.

Sorry ass Buffalo mentality.

Hey you are in Buffalo, look like everyone else or you will get persecuted by little minds and big egos everywhere you go.

If your asking yourself if she is really worth it?

Then she isnt

Microsoft paper clip says: “are you asking for permission to date fatties, or were you just looking for pre-approved justification next time we see you with one?”

tyler was this last night? i told you, ive never been to milligans. ive been to a lot of hamburg bars in my day, but never milligans…

and :tup: to what newman said.

OK story time.

Last summer my wife did some modeling for FOFA, which was a jeans/fashion botique in Williamsville. A couple of her friends did it too. Rather than brag about my wife, I won’t say whether or not my wife is attractive, or if the friends are, but they were there to model. I think it can be safely assumed that they are attractive, as they were there as models.

Oh hell, why be modest. Here’s a pic, decide for yourselves:

One of the events they did was a runway type modeling show at Nektar. Nektar is a “classier” bar on Elmwood. Lots of dudes in suits after work, women in dresses, valet parking, all that jazz. Not your typical local townie blue collar trashy place by any means.

So afterwards I’m hanging out with my wife and her friend. Just the 3 of us. The other girl was dating one of my good buddies. He had an exam that night.

We went and got some drinks. As we made our way through the bar to our table, they were assaulted with ridiculous “hey there little lady” comments and not-so-subtle gestures. As we were sitting at our table I notice a group of guys looking/gesturing to each other. Not in a polite way. They saw me seeing them.

A few minutes later they came over and started a pleasant conversation with the girls, in stark contrast to the rude gesturing they were doing when the girls weren’t looking. I was amused by these jackasses so I just sat back and watched. I didn’t have much to say so I didn’t say much.

Finally they said to the girls something like “Your friend seems awfully uptight. He should really get himself a drink or something.”

xxx

So that was all the blatant douschbaggery I could take. My girl had a fucking engagement ring on her finger for crying out loud. So I handled it. I pushed the dude off his chair. He got up and swung at me, I blocked him, knee’d him in the gut, pushed him over, and kicked him in the face. The cops came, arrested me. Kid went to Celino and Barnes, sued me, won $500k in suffering, and now gets 1/3 of my paycheck. By the time I got out of jail, my girl left me for someone more secure: The d-bag from Nektar.

No, not really. Everything from the xxx to here is made up. What I actually did was respond with “Naw I’m good. Just a bit tired.” And from there made it a point to join in the conversation so as to at least not be a buzz kill for the girls or make things awkward for them, proving my manhood by my lack of need to prove it. I knew my wife was going home with me and her friend was going home with us to my buddy. They didn’t mind the guys making conversation, so we all had a decent time.

OK the point of all this is that you choose your reaction to any given situation. You really need to understand this, because if you’re blaming your girl for your fighting then things won’t get any better and things could get a lot worse.

1/3 of your paycheck that sucks… lol… nice story… and you married her :tup:

bikerfry shows nyspeed how its done once again… yet still doesnt have a bike… i think you should just be Fry from now on…

http://www.toxicshock.tv/interviews/billy_west/fry_futurama_gun_billy_west.jpg

Kickin’ ass and chewing bubble gum.

solution- bring a big friend.

Everytime I go out with my friends nothing physical seems to happen (they get in their share of scuffles but im never out with them when it happens). Im not the biggest guy but im a solid 6’1" 240 and to be honest I never get in fights cause people seem to leave me alone, I can be an asshole at times but for the most part I do mind my own bussiness.

I guess I came off the wrong way…

I did not fight becasue of her, but I did get unwanted attention… the guy was jealous that I was with her. I don’t care I joked with my friends saying…hey I don’t care i’m going home with her…
but then the comments came…and not insults, but threats.

“you better leave or you’re going to have something coming”
“whya re you with him… i’m so much better”
Like i said before… if the guys were saying

“danm girl…hey hottie” ect ect I could care less… but they wern’t… they were provoking violence by telling me to GTFO or i’ll be sorry.

I did not care. Iwas with 25 people from work so they all had by back if the kid threw a cheap shot.

She already told them to leave her alone… but they wouldn’t stop. they were making her feel very unconfertable.

I guess I have a problem with making threads,my title was off…she is worth it and no she didn’t cause the fight…but if she wasn’t with me it would not have happened.
The threads purpose was more of a rant than anything and how people can be huge scumbags.

Ah, yeah a lot of people suck. That’s not nearly as cut and dry as I wanted to think. What are you going to do, rush through your drink because someone told you to they don’t want you at their bar? Not so much.

I dunno, if it was a decent sized place maybe I would have gone to another part of the bar? :gotme:

I guess this response really bothers me…

I AM NOT JEALOUS AND NEVER WAS

I think it’s comical when guys hit on her and I walk up… I simply say shes with me and they most of the time say " ah no prob dude sorry"

but these individuals were actually making us both very unconfertable by making threats to injure me.
I won’t take that… I did not get into the fight(which he started and I won) because he was telling my girlfriend he was better than me… it started because he was saying that i’d better leave or i’m going to get hurt…ect.

I did go to another part of the bar…they followed me and kept telling me I should leave.

Calm down bud. I didn’t say you were jealous. THEY’RE JEALOUS.

*comfortable.

but you said… you can’t go punching everyone who looks at your girl.

i am the complete opposite of that. trust me. I just didn’t want this thread to come off like I am “that guy”
the point of this was more so taht I cannot belive the amount of scum out there. people have no respect and it makes me sick.

I was really hoping somone would chime in. I cannot spell that word for the life of me. thanks!

com-for-table

got it!

it’s like tomorrow. I used to butcher it all the time. tommorow tamarow ect ect