Is this worth sticking out? Female drama...

I could use some encouragment/advice this morning. It was a long night last night… I’ve been going out with this girl now for a few weeks, she’s pretty awesome. We get a long really well… But… last night I find out she has an obbsessive admirer… Here’s how it the situation played out… We were hanging out at the bar like ussual, theres some nutty guy who’s always hanging around, I didn’t think much of it. I come back from the bar and he’s calling my GF and slut and a whore. I’m like,… ooooo nooooo, he didnt… So I get up in between him and my GF, not even trying to start anything, just trying figure out whats going on, and protect my GF from what ever the hell is going on. I get my GF in a better position to avoid being in the middle of a fight… As I turn around theres like 6 people in between this guy and me, I’m like, ooo k… the dude pushes me, and I go to take a swing and all my friends push the 2 of us apart. Mind you, I still have no freaking clue whats going on at this point… I take my GF to the other side of the bar, and she tells me this guy thinks they have some relationship that never existed, a real whack job, I confirm this with some other people, afterwards to make sure theres nothing deeper going on. So I figure I’ll let things cool down a bit, and head back to where all my friends were. He stays in his spot, and I stay in mine… Yeah, that doesn’t last for long… He walks by me and bumps into me pretty hard, and keeps walking. I’m furious at this point, but I’m not going to start anything and get kicked out of the bar I go to every single week. The bouncer I know finally takes care of it and kicks him out.

So yeah, I hate drama, and I really hate having to watch my back all night for some idiot to smack me on the back of the head with a bottle. I really like this girl, but is this much drama worth it? I’ve only been going out with her for a few weeks, and I’m already in the middle of a shit storm.

doesnt really sound like its her fault… atleast give her the benefit of the doubt on this one… if it happens again though i’d start wondering

There are things you can’t control in life and it sounds like this might be one of them for her. If you have confirmed the story then it’s plausable. If there is nothing she can do then don’t hold it against her because you can’t handle drama. Even the most normal of people have drama come up every once in awhile in life.
The best thing to do is to get the entire story from her about this guy, then avoid him like the plague. If he is at a bar you go into, then leave and head to another one. That would be the best way to avoid drama.

Of course, if this goes on she can get a restraining order - hey they are there for a reason and if it comes to that it’s an option. But ignoring this guy might be the better one for now.

just have her call the cops on him

If he’s that nutty to begin with I’d think he’d bring you a ton of trouble if you did rearrange his jaw. Lawsuits, etc.

Give it a few weeks for all the drama to die down. If you just started dating, there are probably still guys that think they have a shot with her. Once they realize she is taken or find some other chick to go after everything will be cool. Good luck.

pool ball in a tube sock…

exactly. im kinda goin thru the same thing right now. but the girl im kinda seein brings the drama on herself. :spank:

just avoid seeing the guy for a while, he’ll get the picture :slight_smile:

no sweat there man. fuck his punk ass. He should feel like a retard right about now anyhow. I’m an instagator. I’d be tryin to go to his bar and “molest” this girl in front of him. Do shots from her hooters and stuff.

:rofl: NICE…but I would probably watch out if you did all that in front of that crazy ( that is if he really is just a stalker ) he probably would go nuts on you. Who knows this could end up being a thread about a some pshyco going ape shit and stabbing every male in the bar kinda news thing. :eek: :dunno:

Look on the bright side, theres nothing wrong with…

Doing shots from her hooters and stuff.

Yeah, i was lil weary of this the day after, I talked to my buddy in OH and he told me what happened to one of this coworkers the other week.

http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=16933932&BRD=1699&PAG=461&dept_id=566374&rfi=8

His coworker was being nice and walked this girl to her car and some psycho stalker punched him in the back of head and then beating the crap out of him as he layed out on the ground. He died right there…

Wow that is terrible!! But your chances of something like that happening are quite small…I say stick with the girl until she gives you a GOOD reason not too.
I also had a suggestion for you: ( if my reading was correct ) you stated that you are normally getting together at the bar???

Well, maybe that is the problem…you don’t know enough about this girl. You are meeting up and getting a buzz on…( yeah sounds good and is fun but everything seems great when ya have a few drinks in ya ) Maybe the 2 of you should invest in some time alone together. LIKE not going to the bar. Try doing someother activities. You might then be able to judge the girl better along with becoming more trusting in who she is and what kind of people she knows! Just my .2

yeah, chances of that happening to me are low, but it seemed almost like a warning from above with my budding telling me that right after it happened.

We do regularly go to the bar, but we do other stuff too, today is pistol range and irish fest :naughty:

I can’t believe we are 16 posts into this thread and not one request for a pic of the girlfriend - that’s the true way to determine if all of this BS is worth it or not.

come on Pittspeed, quit slacking :slight_smile:

now, post pics :D:D:D:D:D:D

BAHAHAHAH

In all seriousness, I had a guy who wouldn’t leave me alone when Eurodad and I started dating. Eurodad kinda stole me from him. And wouldn’t let go. He also was a little psycho and I was a little scared. But Eurodad and i just stayed away from him. I haven’t seen or heard from him in 9 years.

Just go to a different bar for awhile. He’ll find a new target and let you and the girlfriend alone. I also recommend that the girlfriend tell him they are done. She could be playin both of you.

yea if she is really telling the truth then she’ll do it…if she tries to make an excuse as to why she won’t call the cops then start wondering…like he said give her the benefit of the doubt…ONE TIME…

I would, and i have naked ones too, (watch it)