is she worth it?

this is kinda gay of me to ask…but I’ve been dating this girl for a few months and it seems everytime we go out I get into a scuffle becasue of her…
I am by no means “that guy” and never have started a fight in my life… but the past 2 times we’ve been out i’ve gotten into a fight because some douchebag won’t leave her alone

for instance:
last night 2 kids my age were just staring her down, I go to her " ask them what their problem is" the kid then says to her… “tell your boyfriend to leave or else I’ll make him and I can’t belive you are with him, i’m so much better”
Well this eggs me on so I go over to him and give him a little shove and go “what the fuck dude, leave us alone” in which in return he goes “oh no you dind’t” and shoves me to a wall
I then grab him and deliver two nice blows to the teeth (which my knuckles are paying for today) and he goes down and he got kicked out.

But here is the thing… it seems where ever we go… some douchebag hits on her and starts with me, I’ve dated quite a few “good looking” girls and I’ve never had a problem so much as I do with her…and the thing is she is not a flirt she actually goes up to them and will tell them to leave her alone ect ect.

Agian, I’m ranting on an auto forum but seriously…what the fuck is wrong with guys, If i’m out and talking to a girl and she has a b/f I back off right away, I have respect.
Maybe I’m just running into a string of d’bags…

P.S, yeah I know I started this fight but I knew the kid was going to hit me…he was threatining me all night. I try and brush it off and go to a differnt section of the bar but they would keep following me and saying shit.

umm don’t start fights because people check out your chick?

life is really easy if you don’t be a douche

and just to add. I’m not the jealous type… I think it’s funny when guys hit on her and I’m with her, it’s almost complementing me. and by no means to I get angry.
But when they go as far as to make physical contact with me, I do stand my own.

If you read my thread I never start any of the fights… these kids would not leave us alone… I can see if they were just hitting on her, but she was getting really annoyed as they kept it up for a good hour or two.

Yes, I did make physical contact first but it was more of a tap to get him to turn around and talk to me, that is when he shoved me

what bar?

that could be your problem.

also, this is on par with solo2scoob’s boob job thread, just an excuse to e-whore your “hot girl”

tell her to grow some balls and stick up for herself :stuck_out_tongue:

what type of places are you going to?

It depends on where you hang out.

No no, I’m not trying to e whore her at all…

and it happend at a bar in hamburg…but like I said… it’s happend all over with guys ages 18-40.

I guess I don’t know what I was trying to get at with this one.

More of a rant of douchebags with no respect towards someone else.

pics or ban

i can’t think of one hamburg bar that isn’t chock full of ex-highschool Ocks that just want to toss someone around. Also, Hamburg, as you know, seems to be short on hot girls, so these bags gotta do what they can to get that sweet!

its the best to go to the guys, look at them, say you see her over there shes my girl, and ill be taking her home and banging her tonight when you beat off to her.

And there’s your problem right there. Unless she grabs your fist and throws it at the other guy, you’re getting into a scuffle because of you.

ding ding ding

was it at JPs? if so I fucking have a blast in there every time i go

I see no problem. Confidence comes in to play here. If I’m dating someone and another person hits on her, and SHE tells them to back off. Good shit. Leave the bar, believe me, you’re not any less of a man. If dudes are checkin your girl out, good for you, you got a dime, hold it as a trophy, not defending it like a piece of meat.

Cliff notes: Grow balls

I think you are over reacting, unless shes leaving with them you shouldn’t give a shit and if it bothers you enough just leave instead of starting a fight.

I have been through that already. Three years of dating a really hot girl taught be a lot.

Remember these and you will be much better off

1-Buffalo is a very low class town. It goes from blue collar to trash fast. The low quality of people is a major issue and the reason this happens so often.

Take her to Rochester and you will have a lot of fun without the bullshit. Most people out at the bars are well dressed and well mannered.

-Because of the element there are very few places you can go in Buffalo to avoid scumbags. I can suggest a few if you would like. You need to stay away from Chippewa. Its toolbag central.

-Its important that your girl TURNS AROUND and ignores losers. Dont face them, dont confront them, and dont give them any attention. The moment you do they will bother you more. Stupid guys here drinking with other guys, holding their dicks in their hand, without any girls, look for ways to amuse themselves and be assholes. Dont be their entertainment.

-If you are going to hit a club or whatever where you know you might get bothered go in a GROUP. Losers see a lone guy with a girl as a prime target. Simply since there are 2 of them and one of you. Once again, scumbag mentality. If you at least have another buddy with you then the chance of bing annoyed is MUCH less. I usually have a crew and if anyone in my group is bothered then the douchebag will have a really bad night

-Its hard to date a hot girl in Buffalo because of the large concentration of losers here. Maybe because there are not as many hot girls here compared to other cities. Men here behave like fucking animals and like they have NEVER seen a girl before around hot women. There is no courtesy or respect. Take your girl to Rochester, Pittsburgh, or Toronto and you will see a night and day difference in the way people carry themselves.

^ you really hate buffalo,

first, pic of girl or myspace link.

second, were you at the poor house or something?

third, you have her and they don’t. don’t listen to what they say, they’re obviously just jealous. it’s not really worth it to get into fights. i’m not saying she’s not worth it, but you can’t go around punching people who stare at your girl. is she dressing provocatively? are her titties hanging out? you should expect some kind of response if that’s so.

lol @ this.

if she dresses like a whore she’s going to get attention. we need pics.

or just stop taking her out of the house