Is this for real!?!?!? someone please let me know

If your friend ran a 300ZX and got 500HP with only those mods, then why would you believe your Van ran 308WHP with only those mods? You’re so confident in saying 308HP but the proof is right there that it’s unlikely.
No matter what 300ZX it is, VG30E, VG30DE, VG30ET, VG30DETT, it is extremely unlikely with only those mods.

I didn’t take it that way at all. Most people never realize they’re wire wheels until I tell them. It doesn’t fit in someones mind but it seems to fit on my car. People forget about what’s in their minds once they see it.
Maybe I have cloudy vision and complete neglect for other peoples opinions on the wheels why I’ve always thought that people like them. Not too sure.

Thank you very much. Not a show winning ride for sure. The paint is horrible, the panels can use a bit more work and that’s really the next step for this car. One of the reasons why I don’t take it out much.

Thank you again

Please do not take this the wrong way. I understand that many may misunderstand what I have to say but I assure you that I am not saying this in a negative way. Why are you here then? Attending the club is the same as coming on here and posting messages. If you strongly feel that you are “wanderer” for attending other meets, then you are a “wanderer” for logging on, posting and interacting here.

With that being said, I think to show how much of a “wanderer” you are not, you should attend the next meet. By saying this you are seperating your meet from the rest of the Automotive related clubs.

On a side note, one of the characteristics of a successful business owner, is that the successful business owner never says that it’s his business. It goes the same way with a club or organization. Until someone can prove me wrong, I’ve never once heard Zep say in person or on the boards that this is his club. It’s more that it’s our club.

When’s the next show?

To answer your question as it’s been noted in almost every post thusfar, you should remove them immediately.